NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brown vs. Warriors Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Lakers at Golden State Warriors
- Time: 10:00 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 3.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-111)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-161)
- In his last game, Troy Brown Jr. totaled in a win (125-85) against the Grizzlies.
- Brown has scored 3.4 points per game in his past 10, which is 3.7 less than his average for the season.
- Brown is averaging 4.1 rebounds on the year and 3.5 in his past 10 games.
- Brown is averaging 1.3 assists for the season and 1.4 in his past 10 games.
- Brown has knocked down 0.7 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is 0.7 less than his average for the season.
- Tuesday’s over/under for Brown is 3.5. That is 3.6 less than his season average.
- His per-game rebounding average of 4.1 is 1.6 higher than his prop bet on Tuesday (2.5).
- He averages 1.3 assists, 0.8 more than Tuesday’s prop bet (0.5).
- He drains 1.4 three-pointers per game, 0.9 more than his over/under on Tuesday (0.5).
Brown vs. Warriors Props Insights
- Brown’s scoring average versus the Warriors, which is 5.3, is 1.8 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Brown averages 3.3 boards versus the Warriors, 0.8 more than his prop (2.5) for this contest.
- Compared to his prop bet for this matchup, Brown averages more assists versus the Warriors — to be specific, 0.5 more per game.
- Brown averages 1.2 made treys in games against the Warriors, 0.7 more than his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: