NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Herro vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Miami Heat at Denver Nuggets
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: June 12, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 5.5 (-125)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 1.5 (-120)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+145)
- Tyler Herro had 12 points in his most recent game, a win (130-117) against the Bucks.
- Herro has averaged 18.6 points in his past 10 games, 13.1 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Herro is averaging 5.4 rebounds on the season and 3.4 in his past 10 games.
- Herro has dished out 3.3 assists per game in his past 10, which is 1.8 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Herro has knocked down 2.9 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is 0.1 fewer than his season average.
- Monday’s points prop for Herro is 5.5. That’s 14.6 less than his season average.
- He has grabbed 5.4 rebounds per game, 3.9 higher than his prop bet on Monday.
- His assists average — 4.2 — is 2.7 higher than Monday’s prop bet (1.5).
- He makes 3.0 three-pointers per game, 1.5 more than his over/under on Monday (1.5).
Herro vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Herro’s scoring average versus the Nuggets, which is 14, is 8.5 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Herro averages 5.7 boards versus the Nuggets, 4.2 more than his prop (1.5) for this contest.
- Compared to his prop bet for this matchup, Herro averages more assists versus the Nuggets — to be specific, 3.8 more per game.
- Herro averages 2.3 made treys in games against the Nuggets, 0.8 more than his over/under.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: