NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Maxey vs. Nets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Philadelphia 76ers at Brooklyn Nets
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: April 22, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 24.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+115)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (+135)
- Tyrese Maxey, in his last performance, had 25 points in a 102-97 win over the Nets.
- In his past 10 games, Maxey is averaging 2.4 more points than his mark on the year (20.3).
- In his past 10 games, Maxey is averaging 1.0 more rebounds than his mark for the year (2.9).
- In his past 10 games, Maxey is averaging 0.3 fewer assists than his mark on the season (3.5).
- Maxey has knocked down 4.0 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is 1.3 greater than his average for the season.
- The 24.5-point prop bet for Maxey on Saturday is 4.2 higher than his scoring average on the season (20.3).
- He averages 1.6 fewer rebounds than his prop bet Saturday of 4.5.
- He collects 3.5 assists per game, the same as his prop bet on Saturday.
- His 2.7 made three-pointers average is 0.2 higher than his over/under on Saturday.
Maxey vs. Nets Props Insights
- Maxey averages 17 points when playing the Nets, 7.5 lower than his over/under for this matchup.
- Maxey averages 3.3 boards when he suits up against the Nets, 1.2 less than his prop (4.5) for this game.
- Maxey averages 2.3 assists versus the Nets. That’s 1.2 below his prop bet for this matchup.
- Maxey averages 2.8 made treys in matchups with the Nets, 0.3 more than his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: