NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Chase Center in San Francisco, California
- TV: TNT, NBCS-BA, and NBCS-CA
|Warriors||-5.5 (-110)||O 239.5 (-110)||-225|
|Kings||+5.5 (-110)||U 239.5 (-110)||+185|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Warriors vs. Kings, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Golden State Warriors will play the Sacramento Kings in Game 3 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs.
Warriors vs. Kings 2023 Key Stats
- The Warriors have played 34 games with more than 239.5 points scored, their current matchup’s total, this season.
- Sacramento’s games have gone over 239.5 total points scored in 36 of 82 total matchups this year.
- The two teams average a combined 0.1 more points per game (239.6) than this game’s over/under of 239.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.3 fewer points per game (235.2) than this game’s total of 239.5 points.
- Golden State’s average point total in outings this season is 236.1, 3.4 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Kings games this year is 0.7 fewer points than the point total of 239.5 in this outing.
Warriors vs. Kings Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Golden State has been favored 59 times and won 37, or 62.7%, of those games.
- The Warriors are 39-43-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, the Warriors have gone 17-18 against the spread.
- This season, 45 of the Warriors’ games have gone over the point total.
- Sacramento has come away with 13 wins in the 30 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Against the spread, the Kings are 45-37-0 this year.
- As 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Kings are 4-4 against the spread.
- Sacramento has seen 40 of its 82 games go over the point total.
- Pick ATS: Kings (+ 5.5)
- Pick OU:
Warriors Key Players
- Jordan Poole’s statline this season includes 20.4 points, 2.7 rebounds and 4.5 assists per game for the Warriors.
- Kevon Looney contributes with seven points, 2.5 assists and 9.3 rebounds per outing.
- Klay Thompson knocks down 4.4 threes per game to lead active Warriors.
- Donte DiVincenzo records 1.3 steals per game. Looney collects 0.6 blocks a game.
Kings Key Players
- Domantas Sabonis pours in 12.3 rebounds per game and 7.3 assists per game to go with the 19.1 points he puts up a contest.
- De’Aaron Fox’s per-game averages this season are 25 points, 6.1 assists and 4.2 rebounds.
- Keegan Murray knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
- The Kings’ defensive efforts get a lift from Fox’s 1.1 steals and Murray’s 0.5 blocks per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!