NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 23, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Chase Center in San Francisco, California
- TV: ABC
|Warriors||-7.5 (-110)||O 237.5 (-115)||-350|
|Kings||+7.5 (-110)||U 237.5 (-105)||+260|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Warriors vs. Kings, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The NBA Playoffs will see the Golden State Warriors and the Sacramento Kings play in the opening round, with Game 4 up next.
Warriors vs. Kings 2023 Key Stats
- The Warriors and their opponent have combined to score over 237.5 points, the current matchup’s over/under, in 38 of 82 games this season.
- Sacramento’s games have gone over 237.5 total points scored in 40 of 82 total matchups this season.
- These two teams average 239.6 points per game combined, 2.1 more than the over/under of 237.5.
- The Warriors and the Kings have seen their opponents average a combined 2.3 fewer points per game than the point total of 237.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Golden State’s games this season is 1.4 fewer points than the total of 237.5 in this matchup.
- Kings games this season have averaged a total of 238.8 points, 1.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Warriors vs. Kings Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Golden State has won 37, or 62.7%, of the 59 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- The Warriors are 39-43-0 against the spread this season.
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 14-11 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, Warriors games have hit the over 45 times.
- Sacramento has been victorious in 13, or 43.3%, of the 30 contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- The Kings are 45-37-0 against the spread this year.
- The Kings have two wins ATS (2-2) as a 7.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- This season, 40 of Sacramento’s 82 games have gone over the point total.
- Pick ATS: Kings (+ 7.5)
- Pick OU:
Warriors Key Players
- Jordan Poole scores 20.4 points per game and adds 2.7 rebounds and 4.5 assists for the Warriors.
- Draymond Green adds 8.5 points, 6.8 assists and 7.2 rebounds per game, and Kevon Looney contributes with seven points, 2.5 assists and 9.3 rebounds per outing.
- Klay Thompson makes 4.4 threes per game to lead active Warriors.
- Donte DiVincenzo records 1.3 steals per game. Green collects 0.8 blocks an outing.
Kings Key Players
- Domantas Sabonis racks up 12.3 rebounds per game and 7.3 assists per game to go with the 19.1 points he tallies a contest.
- De’Aaron Fox’s per-game averages this season are 25 points, 6.1 assists and 4.2 rebounds.
- Keegan Murray hits 2.6 threes per game.
- The Kings’ defensive effort gets a boost from Fox (1.1 steals per game) and Murray (0.5 blocks per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!