NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 28, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Chase Center in San Francisco, California
- TV: ESPN
|Warriors||-7.5 (-110)||O 234.5 (-115)||-300|
|Kings||+7.5 (-110)||U 234.5 (-105)||+240|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Warriors vs. Kings, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Golden State Warriors and Sacramento Kings are meeting in the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, with a decisive Game 6 next to come.
Warriors vs. Kings 2023 Key Stats
- This season, the Warriors games have gone over 234.5 points scored, their current matchup’s over/under, 43 (out of 82) times.
- Sacramento has played in 46 games this season (56.1% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 234.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.1 more points per game, 239.6, than this matchup’s total of 234.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.7 more points per game (235.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 234.5 points.
- Golden State’s average point total in outings this season is 236.1, 1.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Kings games this year is 4.3 more points than the point total of 234.5 in this outing.
Warriors vs. Kings Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Golden State has won 37, or 62.7%, of the 59 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- The Warriors have gone 39-43-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Warriors have an ATS record of 14-11.
- Warriors games have gone over the total 45 times this season.
- Sacramento has come away with 13 wins in the 30 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- The Kings have 45 wins in 82 games against the spread this season.
- As a 7.5-point underdog or greater, the Kings have two wins ATS (2-2).
- Sacramento has played 82 games this year, and 40 of them have hit the over.
- Pick ATS: Kings (+ 7.5)
- Pick OU:
Warriors Key Players
- Jordan Poole puts up 20.4 points, 2.7 rebounds and 4.5 assists for the Warriors.
- Kevon Looney adds seven points, 2.5 assists and 9.3 rebounds per matchup, while Draymond Green contributes with 8.5 points, 6.8 assists and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Klay Thompson is the top active three-point shooter for the Warriors, hitting 4.4 per game.
- Donte DiVincenzo records 1.3 steals per game. Green collects 0.8 blocks a contest.
Kings Key Players
- Domantas Sabonis grabs 12.3 rebounds per game, 7.3 assists per game, and 19.1 points per game.
- De’Aaron Fox’s per-game averages this season are 25 points, 6.1 assists and 4.2 rebounds.
- Keegan Murray makes 2.6 treys per game.
- The Kings’ defensive effort gets a lift from Fox (1.1 steals per game) and Murray (0.5 blocks per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!