NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, California
- TV: ABC
|Kings||-1.5 (-110)||O 228.5 (-115)||-120|
|Warriors||+1.5 (-110)||U 228.5 (-105)||+100|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Kings vs. Warriors, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Sacramento Kings and the Golden State Warriors meet in a decisive Game 7 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs.
Kings vs. Warriors 2023 Key Stats
- Of 82 games so far this season, the Kings have played 58 with more than 228.5 points scored, their current matchup’s over/under.
- This season, 59 of Golden State’s 82 games have had a combined total of more than 228.5 points scored.
- The Kings and Warriors average 11.1 more points between them than the over/under of 228.5 for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 235.2 points per game, 6.7 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under Sacramento has had in its matchups this season is 10.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average over/under for Warriors games this season is 7.6 more points than the point total of 228.5 in this outing.
Kings vs. Warriors Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Sacramento has entered the game as favorites 51 times this season and won 35, or 68.6%, of those games.
- The Kings have registered a 45-37-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Kings have an ATS record of 27-24.
- Games involving the Kings have hit the over 40 times this season.
- Golden State has come away with seven wins in the 23 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- The Warriors have covered the spread 39 times in 82 games.
- The Warriors are 10-13 as 1.5-point underdogs or greater.
- This year, 45 of Golden State’s 82 games have gone over the point total.
- Pick ATS: Kings (- 1.5)
- Pick OU:
Kings Key Players
- Domantas Sabonis contributes with 19.1 points per game while also adding 12.3 rebounds and 7.3 assists.
- De’Aaron Fox scores 25 points per game, also adding 4.2 rebounds and 6.1 assists.
- Among active players, the Kings are led by Keegan Murray from long distance. He makes 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Fox averages 1.1 steals per game. Murray collects 0.5 blocks an outing.
Warriors Key Players
- Jordan Poole tallies 20.4 points per game. He also contributes 2.7 rebounds and 4.5 assists per game this season.
- This season, Kevon Looney has a statline of seven points, 2.5 assists and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- In addition, Draymond Green contributes with 8.5 points, 6.8 assists and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Klay Thompson averages 4.4 made threes per game.
- The Warriors’ defensive effort gets a lift from Donte DiVincenzo’s 1.3 steals and Green’s 0.8 blocks per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!