NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Chase Center in San Francisco, California
- TV: TNT
|Warriors||-7.5 (-104)||O 226.5 (-106)||-303|
|Lakers||+7.5 (-112)||U 226.5 (-114)||+247|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Warriors vs. Lakers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The NBA Playoffs will see the Golden State Warriors and the Los Angeles Lakers face off in the second round, with a decisive Game 5 coming up.
Warriors vs. Lakers 2023 Key Stats
- The Warriors and their opponent have combined to score over 226.5 points, the current matchup’s over/under, in 28 of 34 games this season.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over 226.5 total points scored in 24 of 39 total matchups this season.
- These teams average 236.1 points per game combined, 9.6 more than the total of 226.5.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.2 more points per game (233.7) than this matchup’s total of 226.5 points.
- Golden State’s average total in outings this year has been 236.1, 9.6 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
- The average point total for the Lakers this season is 7.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Warriors vs. Lakers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Golden State has won 18 out of the 25 games, or 72%, in which it has been favored.
- The Warriors have gone 17-13-1 against the spread this season.
- The Warriors are 4-2 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Warriors games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 39 chances this season.
- Los Angeles has come away with 10 wins in the 22 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- The Lakers’ record against the spread is 15-13-0.
- The Lakers have won once ATS (1-2) as a 7.5-point underdog or more this year.
- Los Angeles has seen 10 of its 39 games go over the point total.
- Pick ATS: Lakers (+ 7.5)
- Pick OU:
Warriors Key Players
- Jordan Poole contributes 20.4 points, 2.7 rebounds and 4.5 assists for the Warriors.
- Draymond Green contributes with 8.5 points, 6.8 assists and 7.2 rebounds per game, and Kevon Looney adds 7.0 points, 2.5 assists and 9.3 rebounds per outing.
- Klay Thompson knocks down 4.4 threes per game to lead active Warriors.
- Donte DiVincenzo grabs 1.3 steals per game. Green collects 0.8 blocks a game.
Lakers Key Players
- LeBron James tallies 28.9 points per game. He also adds 8.3 rebounds per outing and 6.8 assists per contest.
- This season, Anthony Davis is averaging 25.9 points, 2.6 assists and 12.5 rebounds per game.
- In addition, D’Angelo Russell adds 17.8 points, 6.2 assists and 3.0 rebounds per game.
- Malik Beasley knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
- Jarred Vanderbilt’s 1.1 steals and Davis’ 2.0 blocks per game are vital to the Lakers’ defensive production.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!