NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Chase Center in San Francisco, California
- TV: TNT
|Warriors||-4.5 (-110)||O 227.5 (-110)||-175|
|Lakers||+4.5 (-110)||U 227.5 (-110)||+145|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Warriors vs. Lakers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Golden State Warriors will play the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 1 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs.
Warriors vs. Lakers 2023 Key Stats
- The Warriors and their opponent have combined to score over 227.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, in 60 of 82 games this year.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over 227.5 total points scored in 51 of 82 total matchups this year.
- The Warriors and Lakers average 8.6 more points between them than the over/under of 227.5 for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.2 more points per game, 233.7, than this matchup’s total of 227.5 points.
- The average over/under Golden State has had set in matchups this season is 8.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Lakers games this season is 6.3 more points than the point total of 227.5 in this outing.
Warriors vs. Lakers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Golden State has entered the game as favorites 59 times this season and won 37, or 62.7%, of those games.
- The Warriors have covered the spread in a game 39 times this season (39-43-0).
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Warriors have an ATS record of 20-22.
- Warriors games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 45 times this season.
- Los Angeles has been chosen as underdogs in 51 games this year and has walked away with the win 23 times (45.1%) in those games.
- The Lakers have covered the spread 41 times in 82 games.
- The Lakers have an ATS record of 13-18 as 4.5-point underdogs or more.
- Los Angeles has seen 44 of its 82 games go over the point total.
- Pick ATS: Lakers (+ 4.5)
- Pick OU:
Warriors Key Players
- Jordan Poole contributes 20.4 points, 2.7 rebounds and 4.5 assists for the Warriors.
- Draymond Green contributes with 8.5 points, 6.8 assists and 7.2 rebounds per game, and Kevon Looney adds seven points, 2.5 assists and 9.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Klay Thompson is the top active three-point shooter for the Warriors, connecting on 4.4 per game.
- Golden State’s blocks leader (among active players) is Green, who collects 0.8 per game. Donte DiVincenzo leads active players on Golden State averaging 1.3 steals a game.
Lakers Key Players
- LeBron James scores 28.9 points per game. He also contributes 8.3 rebounds and 6.8 assists per game this season.
- This season, Anthony Davis is averaging 25.9 points, 2.6 assists and 12.5 rebounds per game.
- In addition, D’Angelo Russell chips in with 17.8 points, 6.2 assists and three rebounds per game.
- Malik Beasley averages 2.9 made threes per game.
- The Lakers’ defensive efforts get a lift from Jarred Vanderbilt’s 1.1 steals and Davis’ two blocks per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!