NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Chase Center in San Francisco, California
- TV: ESPN
|Warriors||-5.5 (-110)||O 227.5 (-110)||-225|
|Lakers||+5.5 (-110)||U 227.5 (-110)||+180|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Warriors vs. Lakers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Golden State Warriors and the Los Angeles Lakers square off in Game 2 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs.
Warriors vs. Lakers 2023 Key Stats
- The Warriors have played 60 games with more than 227.5 points scored, their current matchup’s point total, this year.
- This year, 51 of Los Angeles’ 82 total matchups have gone over 227.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 8.6 more points per game, 236.1, than this matchup’s over/under of 227.5 points.
- The Warriors and the Lakers have seen their opponents average a combined 6.2 more points per game than the point total of 227.5 set for this matchup.
- Golden State’s average point total in matchups this season is 236.1, 8.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Lakers this year is 6.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Warriors vs. Lakers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Golden State has entered the game as favorites 59 times this season and won 37, or 62.7%, of those games.
- The Warriors have covered the spread 39 times over 82 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Warriors have an ATS record of 17-18.
- Warriors games have gone over the total 45 times this season.
- Los Angeles has come away with 23 wins in the 51 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- The Lakers are 41-41-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lakers have an ATS record of 10-15 as 5.5-point underdogs or greater.
- This season, 44 of Los Angeles’ 82 games have hit the over.
- Pick ATS: Lakers (+ 5.5)
- Pick OU:
Warriors Key Players
- Jordan Poole averages 20.4 points per game and adds 2.7 rebounds and 4.5 assists for the Warriors.
- Draymond Green contributes with 8.5 points, 6.8 assists and 7.2 rebounds a game, and Kevon Looney adds seven points, 2.5 assists and 9.3 rebounds per outing.
- Among active players, the Warriors are led by Klay Thompson from long distance. He connects on 4.4 shots from deep per game.
- Donte DiVincenzo records 1.3 steals per game. Green collects 0.8 blocks a game.
Lakers Key Players
- LeBron James scores 28.9 points per game and also tacks on 8.3 rebounds and 6.8 assists per contest.
- Anthony Davis has per-game averages of 25.9 points, 2.6 assists and 12.5 rebounds this season.
- D’Angelo Russell also adds 17.8 points, 6.2 assists and three rebounds per game.
- Malik Beasley knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
- Jarred Vanderbilt’s 1.1 steals and Davis’ two blocks per game are key to the Lakers’ defensive effort.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!