NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Channel: Pac-12 Network
- City: Tucson, Arizona
- Venue: Arizona Stadium
|Arizona||-17.5 (-114)||O 56.5 (-116)||-1111|
|UTEP||+17.5 (-106)||U 56.5 (-109)||+654|
The Arizona Wildcats (1-1) are considered favorites (-17.5) according to the point spread ahead of their game against the UTEP Miners (1-2) on September 16, 2023, starting at 11:00 PM ET, airing on Pac-12 Network. The total for this one is set at 56.5 points.
In their most recent outing, the Wildcats lost 31-24 to the Mississippi State Bulldogs. Last time out, the Miners fell to the Northwestern Wildcats 38-7.
We’ve collected all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Arizona vs. UTEP Key Stats
- Arizona has averaged eight more points this season (31) than UTEP has allowed (23).
- When it exceeds what UTEP gives up this season (23 points per game), Arizona is 1-1 and 0-0 against the spread.
- UTEP is 1-1 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it allows fewer than 31 points.
- This season UTEP puts up just 0.7 fewer points per game (16.3) than Arizona surrenders (17).
Here are some more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||454.5 (48)||368.7 (13)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||285.5 (31)||324.7 (119)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||138.5 (82)||196.3 (37)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||316 (17)||172.3 (112)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||7 (128)||6 (121)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||2 (71)||1 (109)|
Arizona vs. UTEP Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 47.3 points per game, 9.2 points fewer than the over/under of 56.5 for this contest.
- The 40 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 16.5 fewer than the 56.5 over/under in this contest.
- UTEP is winless against the spread this season (0-1-0).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Arizona Statistical Leaders
- This year Jayden de Laura has accumulated 627 yards through the air (313.5 yards per game) while completing 71.4% of his passes, with five touchdowns and five interceptions. He also has 91 yards on the ground on 11 carries (plus two scores), averaging 45.5 YPG.
- This year Michael Wiley has rushed for 85 yards on 21 attempts. He also makes a big impact in the passing game, catching 14 passes for 117 yards .
- Tetairoa McMillan has 11 catches (14 targets) and paces his team with 226 receiving yards (113 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Jonah Coleman has racked up 81 yards on six receptions with one touchdown, averaging 40.5 yards per game.
- Jacob Manu is the team leader in both sacks and tackles, putting up 1.5 sacks, one TFL and 10 tackles.
UTEP Statistical Leaders
- Gavin Hardison has passed for 494 yards (44-of-67), with four touchdowns and four interceptions (164.7 yards per game). He’s also rushed 21 times for 38 yards.
- Deion Hankins has run for a team-high 255 yards on 46 attempts (85 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Torrance Burgess Jr. has rushed for 177 yards on 29 carries (59 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Kelly Akharaiyi has racked up 10 catches for 161 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 53.7 receiving yards per game.
- Tyrin Smith has hauled in 14 catches for 127 yards (42.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jeremiah Ballard has 110 receiving yards on seven receptions (nine targets).
- This season Tyrice Knight has team-high numbers in both sacks and tackles, collecting 1.5 sacks, two TFL and 28 tackles.
- In terms of picks, Trez Moore leads the team with one interception this season and has added three tackles and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!