NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- City: Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Venue: Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
|Arkansas||-7.5 (-114)||O 47.5 (-112)||-322|
|BYU||+7.5 (-106)||U 47.5 (-113)||+249|
The Arkansas Razorbacks (2-0) are considered favorites (-7.5) according to the oddsmakers ahead of their game against the BYU Cougars (2-0) on September 16, 2023, starting at 7:30 PM ET, airing on ESPN2. The expected point total for the matchup is 47.5.
The Razorbacks head into the matchup after winning 28-6 over the Kent State Golden Flashes in their last outing on September 9. Their last time out, the Cougars defeated the Southern Utah Thunderbirds 41-16.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Arkansas vs. BYU Key Stats
- Arkansas has averaged 34.0 more points this season (42.0) than BYU has allowed (8.0).
- When it goes over what BYU gives up this season (8.0 points per game), Arkansas is 2-0 and 0-1 against the spread.
- This year BYU averages 18.0 more points per game (27.5) than Arkansas allows (9.5).
- BYU is against the spread and overall in games when it records more than 9.5 points.
- When Arkansas allows less than 27.5 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
Below are a few more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||343.5 (99)||325.5 (109)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||245.5 (16)||265.5 (23)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||138.5 (82)||79.0 (118)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||205.0 (93)||246.5 (60)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1)||1 (10)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||6 (5)||5 (12)|
Arkansas vs. BYU Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The two teams averaged a combined 16.3 more points per game (63.8) a season ago than this matchup’s total of 47.5 points.
- Arkansas and BYU allowed their opponents to average a combined 12.6 more points per game last season than the point total of 47.5 set in this outing.
- Arkansas covered six times in 13 chances against the spread last season.
- BYU covered five times in 12 chances against the spread last season.
- Arkansas covered the spread once when favored by 7.5 points or more last season (in three opportunities).
- BYU covered the spread when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity last year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Arkansas Statistical Leaders
- This season K.J. Jefferson has collected 382 passing yards (191.0 yards per game) while completing 73.8% of his passes, with five touchdowns and zero interceptions. He also has 59 yards on the ground on 18 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 29.5 YPG.
- AJ Green has picked up a team-best 104 rushing yards (52.0 YPG).
- Isaac TeSlaa has six receptions for a team-high 117 yards (58.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jaedon Wilson has also added 114 yards, on five catches plus one touchdown. He puts up 57.0 receiving yards per game.
- Andrew Armstrong is averaging 49.5 yards per game, racking up nine receptions (13 targets) for 99 yards and three touchdowns.
- Jaheim Thomas boasts an impressive stat line to lead the team in sacks and total tackles, piling up 1.5 sacks, 2.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- Antonio Grier has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding three tackles and one pass defended.
BYU Statistical Leaders
- This year, Kedon Slovis has put up 493 passing yards (246.5 per game) while completing 42 of 65 passes (64.6%), with four touchdowns and one interception.
- LJ Martin has taken 22 attempts for a team-leading 118 rushing yards (59.0 per game).
- Aidan Robbins has run for 29 yards on 10 carries (14.5 yards per game).
- Isaac Rex has six catches (14 targets) and paces his team with 127 receiving yards (63.5 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Chase Roberts has chipped in with 11 receptions (on 14 targets) for 126 yards and one touchdown.
- Darius Lassiter is averaging 58.0 yards per game, with nine catches for 116 yards and one touchdown.
- Tyler Batty has registered a team-leading 1.0 sack, while adding 1.0 TFL and five tackles.
- Ben Bywater has racked up 15 tackles and 1.0 TFL, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Jakob Robinson has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding seven tackles and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!