NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- City: Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Venue: Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
|Arkansas||-37.5 (-113)||O 57.5 (-112)||-10000|
|Kent State||+37.5 (-107)||U 57.5 (-113)||+1569|
The Arkansas Razorbacks (1-0) are considered favorites (-37.5) according to the oddsmakers ahead of their game versus the Kent State Golden Flashes (0-1) on September 9, 2023, starting at 4:00 PM ET, airing on SEC Network. An over/under of 57.5 points has been established for the matchup.
In their most recent outing, the Razorbacks won 56-13 over the Western Carolina Catamounts. Last time out, the Golden Flashes fell to the UCF Knights 56-6.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Arkansas vs. Kent State Key Stats
- Arkansas has put the same amount of points on the board per game (56.0) as Kent State has allowed.
- Kent State averages 6.0 points per game, 7.0 fewer than Arkansas gives up (13.0).
Here are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||379.0 (81)||240.0 (119)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||291.0 (49)||723.0 (126)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||105.0 (99)||95.0 (105)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||274.0 (49)||145.0 (111)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1)||1 (39)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||5 (2)||3 (7)|
Arkansas vs. Kent State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Arkansas and Kent State combined to average 3.4 more points per game a season ago than the total of 57.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 2.1 more points per game last season (59.6) than this game’s over/under of 57.5 points.
- Arkansas compiled a 6-7-0 ATS record last year.
- Kent State put together a 5-7-0 ATS record last year.
- Kent State was an underdog by 37.5 points or more once last year, and covered the spread.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Arkansas Statistical Leaders
- K.J. Jefferson has posted 246 passing yards (246.0 YPG) with a 78.3% completion percentage (18-for-23) while registering three touchdowns. He also has 11 yards on the ground via five carries and one rushing touchdown.
- Raheim Sanders has picked up a team-high 42 rushing yards (42.0 per game) plus two touchdowns.
- AJ Green has run for 22 yards (22.0 per game).
- Jaedon Wilson has been targeted three times and has three catches, leading his team with 83 yards (83.0 ypg) while also scoring one touchdown.
- Andrew Armstrong has contributed with five receptions (on seven targets) for 78 yards, scoring one touchdown.
- Isaac TeSlaa has caught three passes on four targets for 66 yards and one touchdown.
- Tauren Carter has collected a team-leading 1.0 sack, while adding 1.0 TFL and three tackles.
- Jaheim Thomas’ seven tackles and 1.0 TFL make him the team’s leading tackler.
- Brad Spence has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding one pass defended.
Kent State Statistical Leaders
- Michael Alaimo has 145 passing yards (145.0 per game) and one interception. He also has 23 rushing yards on seven carries.
- Gavin Garcia has churned out a team-best 45 rushing yards (45.0 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Chrishon McCray has been targeted seven times and has three catches, leading his team with 61 yards (61.0 per game).
- Trell Harris has hauled in four catches for 36 yards (36.0 per game).
- Justin Holmes has caught two passes on three targets for 20 yards, averaging 20.0 yards per game.
- CJ West has 1.0 sack to lead the team, and has also added one pass defended.
- Devin Nicholson has collected 11 tackles and 2.0 TFL, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Nick Giacolone has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding four tackles and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!