NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Buies Creek, North Carolina
- Venue: John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center
- Line: Campbell -6.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Campbell -270, Charleston Southern +212
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Campbell vs Charleston Southern, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Charleston Southern Buccaneers (8-17, 4-10 Big South) will try to turn around a four-game losing streak when visiting the Campbell Fighting Camels (11-15, 6-8 Big South) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center. This game is at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Campbell vs. Charleston Southern Key Stats
- This season, Campbell’s games have finished over 141.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, four (out of eight) times.
- Two of the Buccaneers’ six games this season have had more than 141.5 total points scored.
- Campbell and Charleston Southern combine to average 0.9 more points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set for this game.
- Campbell and Charleston Southern have seen its opponents average a combined 2.2 more points per game than the point total of 141.5 set in this game.
- The Fighting Camels’ average point total in matchups this year is 137.0, 4.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Charleston Southern’s games this season is 7.6 more points than the point total of 141.5 for this outing.
Campbell vs. Charleston Southern Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Campbell has been favored four times and won two of those games.
- Campbell has covered the spread three times over seven games with a set spread.
- Games involving Campbell have hit the over twice out of six chances this season.
- Charleston Southern has won in one of the five contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Charleston Southern has covered the spread twice in five games with a set spread.
- In games it has played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, Charleston Southern has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, Charleston Southern’s games have hit the over once.
- Spread Prediction:
Charleston Southern (+6.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Campbell Key Players
- Jay Pal paces the Fighting Camels at 6.5 rebounds per contest, while also averaging 1.3 assists and 10.5 points.
- Anthony Dell’Orso averages 11.1 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, shooting 47.4% from the field and 28.9% from downtown with 1.0 made 3-pointers per game.
- Joshua Lusane averages 8.8 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest, shooting 40.6% from the floor.
- Juan Reyna averages 6.0 points, 1.3 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.6 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
Charleston Southern Key Players
- Claudell Harris Jr. is posting team highs in points (17.9 per game) and assists (2.3). And he is contributing 3.9 rebounds, making 47.2% of his shots from the floor and 33.3% from beyond the arc, with 2.2 triples per game.
- Tyeree Bryan gets the Buccaneers 9.8 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game. He also delivers 0.6 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Taje’ Kelly is the Buccaneers’ top rebounder (5.4 per game), and he produces 10.9 points and 1.2 assists.
- The Buccaneers receive 11.6 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game from Tahlik Chavez.
- The Buccaneers get 6.6 points, 4.5 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game from Kalib Clinton.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!