NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- City: Berkeley, California
- Venue: Memorial Stadium
|Florida Atlantic||+24.5 (-107)||–||+1164|
The Clemson Tigers (1-1) are favored by 24.5 points versus the Florida Atlantic Owls (1-1) on September 16, 2023, starting at 8:00 PM ET, airing on ACC Network.
The Tigers took on the Charleston Southern Buccaneers in their most recent outing, winning 66-17. The Owls are coming off of a 17-10 loss to the Ohio Bobcats.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Clemson vs. Florida Atlantic Key Stats
- Clemson has averaged 18.0 more points scored this season (36.5) than Florida Atlantic has allowed (18.5).
- When the Owls defense allows fewer than 36.5 points, Florida Atlantic has put together a 1-1 overall record and a 0-1 record against the spread.
- Florida Atlantic scores 3.5 more points per game (26.0) than Clemson gives up (22.5).
Here are a few more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||550.5 (14)||339.0 (103)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||223.5 (8)||357.5 (73)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||243.5 (9)||109.0 (107)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||307.0 (22)||230.0 (72)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (107)||4 (91)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||3 (44)||4 (30)|
Clemson vs. Florida Atlantic Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Florida Atlantic has not won against the spread this year in one chances.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Clemson Statistical Leaders
- Cade Klubnik has compiled 524 passing yards (262.0 per game) while connecting on 55 of 80 passes (68.8%), with five touchdowns and two interceptions. He has tacked on 28 rushing yards, averaging 14.0 per game.
- Will Shipley has picked up a team-high 187 rushing yards (93.5 YPG). He has added nine catches for 51 yards with one receiving touchdown.
- Phil Mafah has rushed for 124 yards (62.0 per game), with two touchdowns on the ground.
- Beaux Collins has reeled in 12 passes for a team-high 187 yards and one touchdown. He averages 93.5 receiving yards per game.
- Antonio Williams has also added 12 receptions (on 17 targets) for 120 yards, scoring two touchdowns.
- Nate Wiggins has 1.0 sack to lead the team, and has also racked up 1.0 TFL and three tackles.
- Jeremiah Trotter Jr.’s 13 tackles and 1.0 TFL make him the team’s leading tackler.
- Wade Woodaz has a team-high one interception and has tacked on three tackles and one pass defended in two games this season.
Florida Atlantic Statistical Leaders
- Casey Thompson has 460 passing yards (230.0 per game) with a 64.2% completion percentage (43-for-67), throwing for five touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Larry McCammon III has churned out a team-high 148 rushing yards (74.0 per game) and scored one touchdown. He has added seven catches for 75 yards.
- So far this season Zuberi Mobley has rushed for 52 yards on 16 carries (26.0 yards per game).
- LaJohntay Wester has grabbed 18 passes for a team best 156 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 21 times, and averages 78.0 yards per game.
- Tony Johnson’s stat line this year shows eight catches for 119 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 59.5 receiving yards per game.
- Marlon Bradley has put together an impressive stat line to lead the team in sacks and total tackles, collecting 1.0 sack, 1.0 TFL.
- Jarrett Jerrels has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!