NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, February 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Wolstein Center
- Line: Cleveland State -1.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Cleveland State -136, Wright State +112
The Cleveland State Vikings (16-11, 11-5 Horizon) will host the Wright State Raiders (16-11, 9-7 Horizon) after victories in five straight home games. It begins at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 17, 2023.
Cleveland State vs. Wright State Key Stats
- This year, Cleveland State’s games have finished over 147.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, three (out of five) times.
- The Raiders have gone over 147.5 total points scored in each of their games this season.
- These teams average 152.2 points per game combined, 4.7 more than the over/under of 147.5.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 140.9 points per game, 6.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The Vikings’ average point total in outings this season is 138.3, 9.2 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Wright State this year is 7.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Cleveland State vs. Wright State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Cleveland State has split the two games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Cleveland State has covered the spread in a game three times this season (3-2-0).
- In games it has played as 1.5-point favorites or more, Cleveland State has an ATS record of 1-1.
- Cleveland State’s games have gone over the total four times out of four chances this season.
- Wright State was defeated in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- Wright State has covered the spread twice over four games with a set spread.
- Wright State has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Wright State’s games have gone over the total three times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Cleveland State (-1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Cleveland State Key Players
- Tristan Enaruna is tops on the Vikings with 14.7 points per contest and 1.2 assists, while also posting 6.3 rebounds.
- Deshon Parker is tops on his team in assists per contest (3.8), and also puts up 10.6 points and 3.9 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 1.0 steal and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Tujautae Williams puts up 10.2 points, 5.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 1.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Deante Johnson paces his team in rebounds per game (6.5), and also averages 7.4 points and 1.9 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.8 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Drew Lowder posts 10.3 points, 2.0 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, shooting 45.0% from the field and 35.0% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
Wright State Key Players
- Brandon Noel is No. 1 on the Raiders in rebounding (8.7 per game), and produces 12.9 points and 1.6 assists. He also delivers 0.8 steals and 1.0 block.
- The Raiders receive 8.5 points, 6.1 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game from Tim Finke.
- AJ Braun gives the Raiders 10.0 points, 5.1 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. He also averages 0.2 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Amari Davis is putting up 9.4 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game, making 44.7% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!