NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: Brooks Stadium
|Coastal Carolina||-13.5 (-108)||O 56.5 (-112)||-500|
|Jacksonville State||+13.5 (-112)||U 56.5 (-113)||+362|
The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (0-1) are favored by 13.5 points against the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (2-0) on September 9, 2023, starting at 7:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN+. The game has an over/under of 56.5 points.
The Chanticleers were beaten by the UCLA Bruins 27-13 in their last outing. Last time out, the Gamecocks won 49-3 over the East Tennessee State Buccaneers.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Coastal Carolina vs. Jacksonville State Key Stats
- Coastal Carolina has put an average of 13 points per game on the board this season, 4.5 more than the 8.5 Jacksonville State has surrendered.
- Jacksonville State racks up 33 points per game, six more than Coastal Carolina surrenders (27).
Below are a few more important numbers from this season:
|Coastal Carolina||Jacksonville State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||345 (94)||319.5 (7)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||417 (90)||284 (110)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||56 (119)||222.5 (20)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||289 (39)||97 (110)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||3 (107)||0 (1)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||3 (7)||7 (1)|
Coastal Carolina vs. Jacksonville State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The two teams averaged a combined 8.8 more points per game (65.3) a season ago than this game’s over/under of 56.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 1.8 less points per game (54.7) last season than this game’s total of 56.5 points.
- Coastal Carolina compiled a 4-8-1 record against the spread last season.
- Jacksonville State won seven games against the spread last year, failing to cover four times.
- Coastal Carolina did not cover the spread when favored by 13.5 points or more last season (in one opportunity).
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Coastal Carolina Statistical Leaders
- Grayson McCall has registered 271 passing yards (271 per game) while completing 27 of 42 throws (64.3%), with one touchdown and two interceptions.
- Reese White has run for a team-high 21 yards (21 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Jared Brown has put up 15 rushing yards on two attempts (15 YPG). He also has six catches for 31 yards .
- Sam Pinckney has reeled in nine passes for a team-high 139 yards plus one touchdown. He averages 139 receiving yards per game.
- Kyre Duplessis has collected 25 yards on one catches, averaging 25 yards per game.
- Allen Henry has 0.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected five tackles.
- Over his current campaign, Clayton Isbell has nine tackles and three interceptions, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
Jacksonville State Statistical Leaders
- Logan Smothers has 127 passing yards (63.5 per game) with a 76.5% completion percentage (13-for-17), throwing for one touchdown. He also has 46 rushing yards on 17 carries and two touchdowns.
- Malik Jackson has churned out a team-best 176 rushing yards (88 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Ron Wiggins has run for 121 yards on 24 carries (60.5 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns. Wiggins also figures heavily in the passing game, catching four passes for 38 (19 per game).
- Jamarye Joiner’s stat line this year reveals three catches for 35 yards. He puts up 17.5 receiving yards per game.
- Sterling Galban has 33 receiving yards on three receptions (four targets), with one touchdown.
- Larry Worth has collected a team-leading 1.5 sacks, while adding eight tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Jeremiah Harris has totaled 16 tackles and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Kekoura Tarnue has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding four tackles and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!