NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Boulder, Colorado
- Venue: Folsom Field
|Colorado||-23.5 (-109)||O 60.5 (-112)||-2500|
|Colorado State||+23.5 (-111)||U 60.5 (-113)||+1030|
The No. 18 Colorado Buffaloes (2-0) and Colorado State Rams (0-1) meet with the Centennial Cup the prize on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Folsom Field. The Buffaloes are huge favorites, by 23.5 points. An over/under of 60.5 points has been established for the matchup.
In their most recent outing, the Buffaloes won 36-14 over the Nebraska Cornhuskers. Their last time out, the Rams were beaten by the Washington State Cougars 50-24.
We’ve got all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Colorado vs. Colorado State Key Stats
- Colorado’s average points scored this season, 40.5, is 9.5 fewer than the 50.0 Colorado State is giving up.
- Colorado State puts up 24.0 points per game, 4.0 fewer than Colorado allows (28.0).
Below are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||509.5 (22)||357.0 (131)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||441.0 (105)||556.0 (27)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||56.5 (124)||37.0 (131)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||453.0 (2)||320.0 (15)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||2 (37)||2 (37)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||3 (44)||2 (71)|
Colorado vs. Colorado State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Colorado averages 40.5 points per game against Colorado State’s 24.0, amounting to 4.0 points over the game’s over/under of 60.5.
- The 78 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 17.5 more than the 60.5 over/under in this contest.
- Colorado has won one game against the spread this season.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Colorado Statistical Leaders
- Shedeur Sanders has 903 passing yards (451.5 per game) and a 77.5% completion percentage (69-for-89), tossing six touchdown passes and zero interceptions.
- Dylan Edwards has picked up a team-best 79 rushing yards (39.5 per game) plus one touchdown. He has tacked on eight catches for 143 yards and three receiving touchdowns.
- Anthony Hankerson has 47 rushing yards on 15 carries.
- Xavier Weaver has 16 catches (20 targets) and paces his team with 288 receiving yards (144.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Travis Hunter has been targeted 21 times and chipped in with 192 yards (on 14 catches).
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has caught 19 passes for 181 yards and one touchdown, averaging 90.5 yards per game.
- Taijh Alston has notched a team-leading 1.5 sacks, while adding 1.0 TFL and four tackles.
- Shilo Sanders has racked up 14 tackles, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Hunter has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding seven tackles and two passes defended.
Colorado State Statistical Leaders
- Brayden Fowler-Nicolosi has 210 passing yards (210.0 per game) with a 65% completion percentage (13-for-20), throwing for two touchdowns with one interception.
- Avery Morrow has rushed for a team-high 29 yards on 11 attempts (29.0 yards per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Kobe Johnson has 16 yards on seven carries (16.0 yards per game).
- Justus Ross-Simmons has five catches (seven targets) and paces his team with 123 receiving yards (123.0 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Tory Horton has been targeted 13 times, and added 81 yards (on nine catches).
- Dallin Holker is averaging 47.0 yards per game, with five catches for 47 yards and one touchdown.
- Tony Pierce has 1.0 sack to lead the team, and has also racked up seven tackles and two passes defended.
- Jack Howell’s six tackles make him the team’s tackle leader.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!