NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Boulder, Colorado
- Venue: Folsom Field
|Colorado||– ()||O 57.5 (-116)||-147|
|Nebraska||+ ()||U 57.5 (-109)||+120|
The No. 22 Colorado Buffaloes (1-0) are favored by points versus the Nebraska Cornhuskers (0-1) on September 9, 2023, starting at 12:00 PM ET, airing on FOX. The over/under for this one is set at 57.5 points.
The Buffaloes defeated the TCU Horned Frogs 45-42 in their last outing. The Cornhuskers’ last game was a 13-10 loss to the Minnesota Golden Gophers.
We’ve collected all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Colorado vs. Nebraska Key Stats
- Colorado has averaged 32 more points this season (45) than Nebraska has allowed (13).
- This year Nebraska scores 32 fewer points per game (10) than Colorado gives up (42).
Below are some more important numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||565 (21)||295 (105)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||541 (114)||251 (32)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||55 (120)||181 (49)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||510 (2)||114 (122)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||1 (39)||4 (124)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||2 (26)||1 (50)|
Colorado vs. Nebraska Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- These two teams averaged a combined 38 points per game a season ago, 19.5 fewer points than the over/under of 57.5 set for this game.
- Colorado and Nebraska allowed their opponents to average a combined 14.6 more points per game last season than the point total of 57.5 set in this game.
- Colorado covered just twice in 12 chances against the spread last season.
- Nebraska won five games against the spread last season, failing to cover seven times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Colorado Statistical Leaders
- Shedeur Sanders has recorded 510 passing yards (510 per game) while completing 38 of 47 throws (80.9%), with four touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- Sy’Veon Wilkerson has taken 13 attempts for a team-leading 45 rushing yards (45 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Dylan Edwards has rushed for 24 yards on six attempts, with one touchdown. He also makes a big impact in the passing game, catching five passes for 135 yards and three touchdowns.
- Travis Hunter has chipped in with 11 catches for 119 yards. He has been targeted 14 times and puts up 119 receiving yards per game.
- Xavier Weaver has caught six passes for 118 yards, averaging 118 yards per game.
- Marvin Ham II is the team leader in both sacks and tackles, putting up zero sacks, 10 tackles.
- Trevor Woods has a team-high one interception and has tacked on nine tackles and two passes defended in one game this season.
Nebraska Statistical Leaders
- Jeff Sims has 114 passing yards (114 per game), one touchdown and three interceptions. He also has 91 rushing yards on 19 carries.
- Gabe Ervin Jr. has run for 55 yards on seven carries (55 yards per game).
- Alex Bullock has racked up three receptions for 56 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 56 receiving yards per game.
- Marcus Washington has been targeted four times, and chipped in with 31 yards (on three catches).
- Heinrich Haarberg is averaging 10 receiving yards per game, racking up one reception (one target) for 10 yards.
- Luke Reimer boasts an impressive stat line to lead the team in sacks and total tackles, putting up one sack, one TFL.
- In terms of picks, Omar Brown leads the team with one interception this season and has added one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!