NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- City: Wilmington, North Carolina
- Venue: Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium
The No. 21 Duke Blue Devils (2-0) are considered favorites (-18.5) according to the oddsmakers ahead of their game against the Northwestern Wildcats (1-1) on September 16, 2023, starting at 3:30 PM ET, airing on ACC Network.
In their most recent outing, the Blue Devils beat the Lafayette Leopards 42-7. The Wildcats are coming off of a victory over the UTEP Miners by the score of 38-7.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Duke vs. Northwestern Key Stats
- Duke has put an average of 35 points per game on the board this season, 19.5 more than the 15.5 Northwestern has surrendered.
- When it goes over what Northwestern gives up this season (15.5 points per game), Duke is 2-0 and 0-0 against the spread.
- When the Wildcats defense allows less than 35 points, Northwestern has put together a 1-1 overall record and a 1-1 record against the spread.
- Northwestern scores 15.5 more points per game (22.5) than Duke gives up (7).
- Duke has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when it allows opponents to score less than 22.5 points.
Below are a few more important numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||444.5 (52)||296 (120)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||317.5 (50)||302 (41)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||230 (18)||98 (110)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||214.5 (83)||198 (99)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||3 (72)||2 (37)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||5 (12)||4 (30)|
Duke vs. Northwestern Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Northwestern has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Duke Statistical Leaders
- Riley Leonard has 311 yards through the air (155.5 per game) and a 64.4% completion percentage (29-for-45), tossing one touchdown pass and zero interceptions. He also has 111 rushing yards on 12 attempts (with one touchdown).
- Jordan Waters has picked up a team-high 175 rushing yards (87.5 per game) plus three touchdowns. He has added three catches for 46 yards .
- Jaquez Moore has run for 115 yards (57.5 per game), with two touchdowns on the ground. He also has two catches for 46 yards .
- Jordan Moore has hauled in seven passes for a team best 104 yards plus one touchdown. He averages 52 receiving yards per game.
- Jalon Calhoun has been targeted 15 times and added 70 yards (on nine catches) plus one touchdown.
- Sahmir Hagans has caught six passes for 64 yards, averaging 32 yards per game.
- Brandon Johnson has one sack to lead the team, and has also collected three TFL and 12 tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Chandler Rivers has collected 14 tackles and leads the team in tackles.
- This season Myles Jones leads the team with one interception and has added four tackles and one pass defended.
Northwestern Statistical Leaders
- Ben Bryant has thrown for 285 yards while completing 58.5% of his passes, with one touchdown and two interceptions (142.5 yards per game).
- Cam Porter has churned out a team-high 98 rushing yards (49 per game). He has added six catches for 40 yards .
- Jack Lausch has 53 yards on four carries (26.5 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown.
- Cam Johnson has racked up seven receptions for 96 yards, best on his team. He averages 48 receiving yards per game.
- Joseph Himon II has also chipped in with 94 yards on two catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted three times and averages 47 receiving yards.
- A.J. Henning has 58 receiving yards on six receptions (13 targets).
- This season Aidan Hubbard leads the team with one sack and has added one TFL.
- Bryce Gallagher has totaled 23 tackles and one interception this season, leading his team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Xander Mueller leads the team with one interception this season and has added 14 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!