NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, February 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Poughkeepsie, New York
- Venue: McCann Arena
- Line: Fairfield -1
- Point Total: 126.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Fairfield -119, Marist -103
The Marist Red Foxes’ (8-16, 4-11 MAAC) MAAC schedule includes Friday’s matchup with the Fairfield Stags (11-14, 7-8 MAAC) at McCann Arena. It tips at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Fairfield vs. Marist Key Stats
- Fairfield and its opponent have combined to score over 126.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, in three of eight games this year.
- The Red Foxes games have gone over 126.5 total points scored in three of seven total matchups this year.
- Fairfield and Marist combine to average 0.2 more points per game than the over/under of 126.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 131.4 points per game, 4.9 more than the over/under in this game.
- The Stags’ average total in matchups this year has been 129.0, 2.5 points higher than the total in this particular game.
- The average over/under for Marist’s games this year is 2.5 more points than the point total of 126.5 in this outing.
Fairfield vs. Marist Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Fairfield has been favored four times and won two of those games.
- Fairfield has covered the spread four times over eight games with a set spread.
- Fairfield is 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Fairfield’s games have gone over the total once out of seven chances this season.
- Marist has come away with one win in the four contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Marist has put together a 5-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1 point or more, Marist is 3-1 against the spread.
- Marist’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Fairfield Key Players
- Supreme Cook puts up 13.1 points and 8.4 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also averaging 0.6 assists, shooting 54.3% from the field.
- Caleb Fields leads the Stags at 2.2 assists per contest, while also posting 3.6 rebounds and 11.4 points.
- Allan Jeanne-Rose posts 9.5 points, 4.0 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- TJ Long puts up 9.6 points, 2.9 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 1.0 steal and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Jake Wojcik is putting up 6.0 points, 1.6 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.
Marist Key Players
- Patrick Gardner is the Red Foxes’ top scorer (18.9 points per game) and rebounder (6.5), and contributes 2.2 assists.
- Isaiah Brickner is the Red Foxes’ top assist man (2.5 per game), and he produces 7.3 points and 3.2 rebounds.
- The Red Foxes get 7.1 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game from Javon Cooley.
- Noah Harris gives the Red Foxes 8.7 points, 2.1 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. He also puts up 0.8 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Stephane Ingo is putting up 3.2 points, 4.7 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest, making 50.0% of his shots from the field.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!