NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: Boca Raton, Florida
- Venue: FAU Stadium
|Florida Atlantic||-4.5 (-112)||O 59.5 (-106)||-192|
|Ohio||+4.5 (-108)||U 59.5 (-119)||+155|
The Florida Atlantic Owls (1-0) are favored by 4.5 points against the Ohio Bobcats (1-1) on September 9, 2023, starting at 6:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN+. The game has an over/under of 59.5 points.
In their most recent game, the Owls took down the Monmouth Hawks 42-20. The Bobcats’ most recent game ended in a 27-10 win over the LIU Post Pioneers.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Florida Atlantic vs. Ohio Key Stats
- Florida Atlantic has averaged 27 more points scored this season (42) than Ohio has allowed (15).
- This year Ohio puts up per game (20) than Florida Atlantic allows (20).
Here are a few more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||493 (36)||341.5 (12)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||361 (74)||257.5 (110)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||213 (30)||150.5 (64)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||280 (42)||191 (88)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||2 (84)||5 (128)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||1 (50)||3 (7)|
Florida Atlantic vs. Ohio Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Florida Atlantic and Ohio combined to average 2.1 more points per game a season ago than the over/under of 59.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 4.6 less points per game (54.9) last season than this matchup’s over/under of 59.5 points.
- Florida Atlantic went 6-6-0 ATS last season.
- Ohio covered nine times in 14 chances against the spread last season.
- Florida Atlantic was favored by 4.5 points or more five times last season, and covered the spread in three of those contests.
- Ohio covered the spread twice when an underdog by 4.5 points or more last year (in four opportunities).
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Florida Atlantic Statistical Leaders
- Casey Thompson has registered 280 passing yards (280 per game) while connecting on 20 of 25 throws (80%), with five touchdowns and one interception. He has added 18 rushing yards, averaging 18 per game.
- Larry McCammon III has rushed for a team-high 125 yards (125 per game) and scored one touchdown. Receiving, he has grabbed four passes for 59 yards.
- Zuberi Mobley has 49 rushing yards on 15 carries.
- Tony Johnson has been targeted five times and has five catches, leading his team with 91 yards (91 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Je’Quan Burton has caught three passes for 56 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 56 yards per game.
- Marlon Bradley is the team leader in both sacks and tackles, putting up one sack, one TFL.
- This season Jarrett Jerrels leads the team with one interception and has added one pass defended.
Ohio Statistical Leaders
- CJ Harris has 247 passing yards (123.5 per game) and a 50% completion percentage, throwing two touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 46 rushing yards on 13 carries, averaging 23 yards per game.
- Sieh Bangura has run for a team-high 172 yards on 34 carries (86 yards per game) and zero touchdowns.
- So far this year O’Shaan Allison has run for 54 yards on 19 carries (27 yards per game).
- Sam Wiglusz has been targeted 15 times and has 10 catches, leading his team with 103 yards (51.5 per game).
- Ty Walton has also chipped in with 91 yards on 10 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 15 times and averages 45.5 receiving yards.
- Miles Cross has 55 receiving yards on five receptions (13 targets), with one touchdown.
- Rayyan Buell has one sack to lead the team, and has also collected two TFL and six tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Bryce Houston has racked up 22 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Austin Brawley leads the team with one interception this season and has added nine tackles and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!