NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- City: Tempe, Arizona
- Venue: Sun Devil Stadium
|Fresno State||-3.5 (-101)||O 50.5 (-116)||-156|
|Arizona State||+3.5 (-120)||U 50.5 (-109)||+127|
The Fresno State Bulldogs (2-0) are favored by 3.5 points versus the Arizona State Sun Devils (1-1) on September 16, 2023, starting at 10:30 PM ET, airing on Fox Sports 1. The total for this one is set at 50.5 points.
The Bulldogs defeated the Eastern Washington Eagles 34-31 in their last outing. Their last time out, the Sun Devils lost 27-15 to the Oklahoma State Cowboys.
We’ve got all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Fresno State vs. Arizona State Key Stats
- Fresno State, on average, is scoring 12.5 more points per game this season (36.5) than Arizona State is allowing (24).
- When it goes over what Arizona State gives up this season (24 points per game), Fresno State is and against the spread.
- When Arizona State limits opposing offenses to fewer than 36.5 points, it is 1-1 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- Arizona State racks up 13.5 fewer points per game (19.5) than Fresno State surrenders (33).
Here are some more important stats from this season:
|Fresno State||Arizona State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||425.5 (62)||324 (112)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||364.5 (78)||265 (22)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||128.5 (93)||122.5 (97)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||297 (30)||201.5 (95)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||2 (37)||1 (10)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||2 (71)||0 (121)|
Fresno State vs. Arizona State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- These teams averaged a combined 56.7 points per game a season ago, 6.2 more points than the over/under of 50.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 50.8 points per game last season, 0.3 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Fresno State put together a 7-7-0 ATS record last year.
- Arizona State went 5-7-0 ATS last season.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point favorites last season, Fresno State had an ATS record of 5-4.
- Arizona State was 3-5 ATS last year when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Fresno State Statistical Leaders
- Mikey Keene has put up 589 passing yards (294.5 per game) with a 65.1% completion percentage (54-for-83) while throwing six touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Elijah Gilliam has rushed for a team-leading 179 yards (89.5 YPG) and two touchdowns.
- Devon Rivers has 33 rushing yards on six attempts.
- Erik Brooks has 17 receptions for a team-high 265 yards (132.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Jaelen Gill’s stat line this year reveals 11 catches for 105 yards and one touchdown. He averages 52.5 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 12 times.
- Tre Watson is averaging 38.5 yards per game, racking up nine receptions (12 targets) for 77 yards.
- Johnny Hudson Jr. has registered a team-leading one sack, while adding one TFL and five tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Dean Clark has collected 12 tackles and leads the team in tackles.
- This season Levelle Bailey leads the team with one interception and has added 11 tackles, one TFL, and one pass defended.
Arizona State Statistical Leaders
- Jaden Rashada has 403 passing yards (201.5 per game) and a 56.7% completion percentage, throwing three touchdown passes and one interception.
- Cameron Skattebo has taken 31 carries for a team-leading 133 rushing yards (66.5 per game) while scoring two touchdowns. He’s also caught five passes for 40 yards (20 receiving yards per game).
- DeCarlos Brooks has run for 90 yards on 21 carries (45 yards per game).
- Xavier Guillory has hauled in nine receptions for 120 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 60 receiving yards per game.
- Elijhah Badger has chipped in with 99 yards on six catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 11 times and averages 49.5 receiving yards.
- Jalin Conyers is averaging 34 receiving yards per game, racking up six receptions (eight targets) for 68 yards.
- B.J. Green II has two sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up three TFL and seven tackles.
- Tate Romney’s 13 tackles make him the team’s tackle leader.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!