NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- City: Athens, Georgia
- Venue: Sanford Stadium
|Georgia||-42.5 (-101)||O 53.5 (-112)||-10000|
|Ball State||+42.5 (-120)||U 53.5 (-113)||+1569|
The No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (1-0) are considered favorites (-42.5) according to the oddsmakers ahead of their game versus the Ball State Cardinals (0-1) on September 9, 2023, starting at 12:00 PM ET, airing on SEC Network. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 53.5.
The Bulldogs enter the matchup after winning 48-7 over the UT Martin Skyhawks in their last outing on September 2. Their last time out, the Cardinals lost 44-14 to the Kentucky Wildcats.
We’ve got all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Georgia vs. Ball State Key Stats
- Georgia, on average, scores four more points (48) than Ball State allows (44).
- This season Ball State puts up seven more points per game (14) than Georgia allows (7).
Below are a few more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||559 (22)||295 (105)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||260 (35)||357 (71)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||159 (60)||72 (115)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||400 (9)||223 (73)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1)||2 (84)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||1 (50)||1 (50)|
Georgia vs. Ball State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Georgia and Ball State combined to average 10.9 more points per game a season ago than the over/under of 53.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 41.2 points per game last season, 12.3 less than the over/under in this game.
- Georgia compiled an 8-7-0 ATS record last year.
- Ball State put together a 6-6-0 ATS record last season.
- Georgia did not cover the spread last season (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 42.5-point favorites.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Georgia Statistical Leaders
- This year Carson Beck has 294 passing yards (294 yards per game) while going 21-for-31 (67.7%) and tossing one touchdown with zero interceptions. He has added 12 rushing yards and one touchdown, averaging 12 yards per game.
- Kendall Milton has nine carries for a team-best 53 rushing yards (53 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Roderick Robinson II has rushed for 50 yards (50 per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Brock Bowers has been targeted five times and has five catches, leading his team with 77 yards (77 ypg).
- Mekhi Mews has three catches for 75 yards (75 per game) and one touchdown.
- C.J. Smith has caught two passes on three targets for 57 yards.
- This season Mykel Williams leads the team with one sack and has added one TFL.
- Malaki Starks’ seven tackles make him the team’s top tackler.
- Kyron Jones has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding one pass defended.
Ball State Statistical Leaders
- This season Kadin Semonza has collected 165 passing yards (165 per game) while going 15-for-21 (71.4%) and throwing for one touchdown with zero interceptions.
- Marquez Cooper has 15 attempts for a team-high 33 rushing yards (33 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Kiael Kelly has 21 yards on seven carries (21 yards per game).
- Ty Robinson has been targeted seven times and has five catches, leading his team with 90 yards (90 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Tanner Koziol has hauled in eight catches for 66 yards (66 per game).
- Qian Magwood has 38 receiving yards on four receptions (five targets).
- Sidney Houston Jr. has registered a team-leading one sack, while adding two TFL and three tackles.
- Jordan Riley-Scott has racked up five tackles, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Tyler Potts leads the team with one interception this season and has added three tackles and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!