NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Athens, Georgia
- Venue: Sanford Stadium
|Georgia||-27.5 (-116)||O 54.5 (-113)||-5000|
|South Carolina||+27.5 (-105)||U 54.5 (-112)||+1337|
The No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (2-0) and South Carolina Gamecocks (1-1) will face off in a battle of two conference rivals. The Bulldogs are heavy favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -27.5). The predicted point total for the game is 54.5.
In their most recent game, the Bulldogs knocked off the Ball State Cardinals 45-3. The Gamecocks’ last game was a 47-21 win over the Furman Paladins.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Georgia vs. South Carolina Key Stats
- Georgia has averaged 20.5 more points scored this season (46.5) than South Carolina has allowed (26.0).
- Georgia is 2-0 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it scores more than 26.0 points.
- When the Gamecocks defense allows fewer than 46.5 points, South Carolina has put together a 1-1 overall record and a 0-0 record against the spread.
- South Carolina puts up 27.0 more points per game (32.0) than Georgia surrenders (5.0).
- South Carolina is 0-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team notches more than 5.0 points.
- Georgia has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when it allows opponents to score less than 32.0 points.
Below are a few more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||472.5 (35)||461.0 (43)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||242.0 (15)||380.0 (85)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||129.0 (92)||53.0 (127)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||343.5 (9)||408.0 (3)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||1 (10)||1 (10)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||4 (30)||3 (44)|
Georgia vs. South Carolina Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The over/under for the contest of 54.5 is 24.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Georgia (46.5 points per game) and South Carolina (32.0 points per game).
- The 31 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 23.5 fewer than the 54.5 total in this contest.
- Georgia has compiled a 0-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- Georgia has been favored by 27.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Georgia Statistical Leaders
- Carson Beck has thrown for 577 yards while completing 72.1% of his passes (44-for-61), with three touchdowns and one interception (288.5 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball eight times for 29 yards and one touchdown.
- Roderick Robinson II has taken 14 attempts for a team-leading 88 rushing yards (44.0 YPG) and two touchdowns.
- Kendall Milton has rushed for 71 yards (35.5 YPG), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Mekhi Mews has hauled in six catches for 102 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He has been targeted six times, and averages 51.0 receiving yards per game.
- Rara Thomas has tacked on three catches for 90 yards. He has been targeted three times and averages 45.0 receiving yards per game.
- Brock Bowers has totaled 80 yards on six receptions, averaging 40.0 yards per game.
- Mykel Williams has notched a team-leading 1.0 sack, while adding 1.0 TFL.
- Malaki Starks has collected nine tackles and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Chaz Chambliss has a team-high one interception and has tacked on one pass defended in two games this season.
South Carolina Statistical Leaders
- Spencer Rattler has 698 passing yards (349.0 per game) and a 83.3% completion percentage, throwing three touchdown passes and zero interceptions.
- Dakereon Joyner has 23 attempts for a team-high 65 rushing yards (32.5 per game) and two touchdowns. He also has nine catches for 66 receiving yards .
- So far this year Mario Anderson has rushed for 32 yards on six carries (16.0 yards per game).
- Xavier Legette has hauled in 15 catches for 296 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 148.0 receiving yards per game.
- Eddie Lewis has contributed with six receptions (on seven targets) for 89 yards.
- Ahmarean Brown has 86 receiving yards on nine receptions (11 targets).
- Jordan Strachan has notched a team-leading 1.0 sack, while adding 1.0 TFL.
- Debo Williams’ 15 tackles and 1.0 TFL make him the team’s leading tackler.
- Kajuan Banks has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!