NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- City: Athens, Ohio
- Venue: Frank Solich Field at Peden Stadium
|Iowa State||-3.5 (-101)||O 42.5 (-113)||-156|
|Ohio||+3.5 (-120)||U 42.5 (-112)||+127|
The Iowa State Cyclones (1-1) are favored by 3.5 points against the Ohio Bobcats (2-1) on September 16, 2023, starting at 12:00 PM ET, airing on ESPNU. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 42.5.
In their most recent game, the Cyclones lost 20-13 to the Iowa Hawkeyes. Last time out, the Bobcats won 17-10 over the Florida Atlantic Owls.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Iowa State vs. Ohio Key Stats
- Iowa State has scored 21.5 points per game this season, 8.2 more than Ohio has given up.
- When the Cats defense allows fewer than 21.5 points, Ohio has put together a 2-1 overall record and a 1-0 record against the spread.
- This year Ohio puts up 4.5 more points per game (19) than Iowa State gives up (14.5).
- When Ohio puts up more than 14.5 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
Here are some more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||270 (123)||345.7 (20)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||257 (20)||233.3 (68)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||110.5 (105)||150.7 (73)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||159.5 (116)||195 (102)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||1 (10)||8 (131)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||3 (44)||5 (12)|
Iowa State vs. Ohio Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 40.5 points per game, 2.0 points fewer than the point total of 42.5 for this game.
- The 27.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 14.7 fewer than the 42.5 over/under in this contest.
- Iowa State has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Ohio has a record of 1-0-0 against the spread this season.
- Iowa State has been favored by 3.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Ohio has been an underdog by 3.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Iowa State Statistical Leaders
- This year Rocco Becht has 316 passing yards (158 yards per game) while going 33-for-57 (57.9%) and tossing three touchdowns with one interception.
- Cartevious Norton has run for a team-high 108 yards (54 YPG) and zero touchdowns.
- So far this year Abu Sama III has rushed for 64 yards (32 per game).
- Jayden Higgins has racked up nine receptions for 110 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He has been targeted 13 times, and averages 55 receiving yards per game.
- Benjamin Brahmer has also added 59 yards, on three catches plus one touchdown. He averages 29.5 receiving yards per game.
- Jaylin Noel has collected 56 yards on 12 receptions, averaging 28 yards per game.
- This season Caleb Bacon leads the team with two sacks and has added two TFL and four tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Beau Freyler has racked up 10 tackles, one TFL, and one sack and leads the team in tackles.
- This season Jeremiah Cooper leads the team with three interceptions and has added five tackles and three passes defended.
Ohio Statistical Leaders
- This year Kurtis Rourke has racked up 278 passing yards (92.7 per game) while going 26-for-39 (66.7%) and throwing for one touchdown with two interceptions.
- Sieh Bangura has churned out a team-best 217 rushing yards (72.3 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- O’Shaan Allison has rushed for 134 yards on 41 carries (44.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- This season Ty Walton has 12 catches and leads the team with 127 yards (42.3 per game) while hauling in one touchdown.
- Sam Wiglusz’s stat line this year shows 14 catches for 125 yards. He averages 41.7 receiving yards per game.
- Miles Cross is averaging 29 yards per game, with seven catches for 87 yards and one touchdown.
- Rayyan Buell has notched a team-leading 1.5 sacks, while adding two TFL and seven tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Bryce Houston has racked up 22 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Austin Brawley leads the team with two interceptions this season and has added nine tackles and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!