NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- City: Columbia, Missouri
- Venue: Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium
|Kansas State||-3.5 (-113)||O 47.5 (-114)||-175|
|Missouri||+3.5 (-107)||U 47.5 (-111)||+142|
The No. 15 Kansas State Wildcats (2-0) are considered favorites (-3.5) according to the oddsmakers ahead of their game against the Missouri Tigers (2-0) on September 16, 2023, starting at 12:00 PM ET, airing on SEC Network. The game has an over/under of 47.5 points.
The Wildcats squared off against the Troy Trojans in their most recent outing, winning 42-13. Last time out, the Tigers defeated the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders 23-19.
We’ve collected all the info you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Kansas State vs. Missouri Key Stats
- Kansas State has averaged 29 more points this season (43.5) than Missouri has allowed (14.5).
- In games where Kansas State scores more than 14.5 points, it is 2-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Missouri is 2-0 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 43.5 points.
- This year Missouri racks up 22.5 more points per game (29) than Kansas State surrenders (6.5).
- Missouri is 0-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when it puts up more than 6.5 points.
- Kansas State has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when it allows less than 29 points.
Here are a few more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||492.5 (27)||376.5 (86)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||256.5 (19)||239.5 (14)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||187.5 (44)||161.5 (67)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||305 (24)||215 (82)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||2 (37)||1 (10)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||2 (71)||0 (121)|
Kansas State vs. Missouri Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The total for the contest of 47.5 is 25.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Kansas State (43.5 points per game) and Missouri (29 points per game).
- The 21 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 26.5 fewer than the 47.5 over/under in this contest.
- Kansas State has put together a perfect 1-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- Missouri has compiled a 0-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- Kansas State has won their only game this season when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Kansas State Statistical Leaders
- Will Howard has thrown for 547 yards while connecting on 67.2% of his passes (39-for-58), with five touchdowns and two interceptions (273.5 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 11 times for 38 yards and three touchdowns.
- DJ Giddens has rushed for a team-high 180 yards (90 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- So far this year Treshaun Ward has run for 114 yards (57 per game), with one touchdown.
- RJ Garcia II has eight catches (on 15 targets) and leads the team with 150 receiving yards (75 per game) while hauling in one touchdown.
- Phillip Brooks has also contributed with 13 receptions (on 16 targets) for 134 yards, scoring one touchdown.
- Jadon Jackson is averaging 57.5 yards per game, racking up six receptions (seven targets) for 115 yards and two touchdowns.
- Khalid Duke has notched a team-leading three sacks, while adding three TFL and five tackles.
- Austin Moore’s 11 tackles, four TFL, and one sack mean he’s the team’s tackle leader.
- Will Lee III has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 10 tackles, one TFL, and one pass defended in two games this season.
Missouri Statistical Leaders
- Brady Cook has passed for 376 yards (31-of-40), with three touchdowns and zero interceptions (188 yards per game).
- Cody Schrader has churned out a team-high 222 rushing yards (111 per game) and scored one touchdown.
- Nathaniel Peat has put up 103 rushing yards on 22 carries (51.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground. He also has three catches for 83 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Luther Burden III has 15 receptions and leads the team with 213 yards (106.5 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Mekhi Miller has 59 receiving yards on four receptions (five targets), with one touchdown.
- This season Nyles Gaddy leads the team with 2.5 sacks and has added two TFL and five tackles.
- Johnny Walker Jr.’s six tackles and 0.5 sacks make him the team’s tackle leader.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!