NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- City: Manhattan, Kansas
- Venue: Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium
|Kansas State||-15.5 (-112)||–||-714|
The No. 15 Kansas State Wildcats (1-0) are considered favorites (-15.5) according to the point spread ahead of their game against the Troy Trojans (1-0) on September 9, 2023, starting at 12:00 PM ET, airing on Fox Sports 1.
The Wildcats knocked off the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks 45-0 in their most recent outing. Last time out, the Trojans took down the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks 48-30.
We’ve got all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Kansas State vs. Troy Key Stats
- Kansas State, on average, scores 15.0 more points (45.0) than Troy allows (30.0).
- Troy scores 48.0 points per game, 48.0 more than Kansas State surrenders (0.0).
Here are some more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||588.0 (19)||540.0 (26)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||227.0 (27)||240.0 (30)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||228.0 (24)||342.0 (6)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||360.0 (13)||198.0 (83)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||1 (39)||4 (124)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||0 (97)||1 (50)|
Kansas State vs. Troy Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Kansas State put together a 9-4-1 ATS record last year.
- Troy compiled an 11-3-0 ATS record last year.
- Kansas State was favored by 15.5 points or more once last season, and covered the spread.
- Troy won their only game last year when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Kansas State Statistical Leaders
- Will Howard has racked up 297 passing yards (297.0 per game) while completing 18 of 26 passes (69.2%), with two touchdowns and one interception.
- DJ Giddens has churned out a team-high 128 rushing yards (128.0 YPG).
- Treshaun Ward has 56 rushing yards on 11 attempts, and one touchdown.
- RJ Garcia II has five catches (seven targets) and paces his team with 119 receiving yards (119.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Ben Sinnott has added five catches for 100 yards. He has been targeted seven times and averages 100.0 receiving yards per game.
- Phillip Brooks has 40 receiving yards on six receptions (seven targets), averaging 40.0 yards per game.
- This season Nate Matlack leads the team with 1.0 sack and has added 2.0 TFL.
- Austin Moore’s five tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one sack mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
Troy Statistical Leaders
- Gunnar Watson has thrown for 198 yards while completing 63.6% of his passes, with four touchdowns and one interception (198.0 yards per game).
- Kimani Vidal has taken 25 attempts for 248 rushing yards (248.0 per game). He’s also caught two passes for 54 yards .
- So far this season Jarris Williams has run for 48 yards on six carries (48.0 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- Ethan Conner has hauled in four catches for 51 yards (51.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Peyton Higgins has 32 receiving yards on one catch (one target).
- This season Keyshawn Swanson has team-high numbers in both sacks and tackles, collecting 0.0 sacks, five tackles.
- In terms of picks, Reddy Steward leads the team with one interception this season and has added four tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!