NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- City: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium
|Louisville||-9.5 (-117)||O 50.5 (-114)||-384|
|Indiana||+9.5 (-104)||U 50.5 (-111)||+290|
The Louisville Cardinals (2-0) will head to Indianapolis, Indiana to take on the Indiana Hoosiers (1-1) at Lucas Oil Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023. The Cardinals are favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 9.5 points. An over/under of 50.5 points has been set for the matchup.
In their most recent outing, the Cardinals beat the Murray State Racers 56-0. Last time out, the Hoosiers won 41-7 over the Indiana State Sycamores.
We’ve got all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Louisville vs. Indiana Key Stats
- Louisville has averaged 32.5 more points this season (47.5) than Indiana has allowed (15).
- In games where Louisville scores more than 15 points, it is overall and against the spread.
- When the Hoosiers defense allows less than 47.5 points, Indiana has put together a 1-1 overall record and a 1-0 record against the spread.
- Indiana racks up 22 points per game, five more than Louisville allows (17).
Below are some more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||582 (9)||355.5 (94)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||327 (55)||236.5 (13)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||285.5 (3)||142.5 (80)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||296.5 (31)||213 (84)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||3 (72)||1 (10)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||5 (12)||2 (71)|
Louisville vs. Indiana Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Louisville and Indiana combined to average 0.3 fewer points per game a season ago than the total of 50.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 53.1 points per game last season, 2.6 more than the point total for this game.
- Louisville won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover five times.
- Indiana covered four times in 12 chances against the spread last season.
- Louisville covered the spread once last season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Indiana had an ATS record of 3-4 when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs last year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Louisville Statistical Leaders
- Jack Plummer has passed for 494 yards (34-for-53), with four touchdowns and three interceptions (247 yards per game). He’s also run the football 13 times for 56 yards.
- Jawhar Jordan has 14 carries for a team-leading 231 rushing yards (115.5 per game) and three touchdowns. He also has three catches for 49 receiving yards (24.5 per game).
- This year Isaac Guerendo has rushed for 90 yards on 17 carries, with one touchdown. He also makes a big impact in the passing game, catching five passes for 60 yards .
- Jamari Thrash has hauled in 10 catches for 170 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 15 times, and averages 85 receiving yards per game.
- Kevin Coleman Jr.’s stat line this year reveals five catches for 98 yards and one touchdown. He averages 49 receiving yards per game and has been targeted eight times.
- This season Ashton Gillotte leads the team with one sack and has added one TFL and five tackles.
- TJ Quinn has racked up 11 tackles to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Ramon Puryear has a team-high one interception and has tacked on four tackles, one TFL, and one pass defended in two games this season.
Indiana Statistical Leaders
- Tayven Jackson has 260 passing yards (130 per game) with a 73.1% completion percentage (19-for-26).
- Jaylin Lucas has picked up a team-high 112 rushing yards (56 per game) and scored two touchdowns. He has added five catches for 40 yards .
- So far this year Josh Henderson has rushed for 65 yards on 15 carries (32.5 yards per game), with one touchdown. Henderson also helps out in the passing game, catching four passes for 58 (29 yards per game).
- This year Omar Cooper Jr. has seven catches and leads the team with 101 yards (50.5 per game).
- Cam Camper has added 72 yards on six catches. He has been targeted 10 times and averages 36 receiving yards.
- Donaven McCulley has totaled 64 yards on five receptions, averaging 32 yards per game.
- Race Stewart has notched a team-leading one sack, while adding one TFL.
- Over the current campaign, Aaron Casey has totaled 19 tackles and one TFL and leads the team in tackles.
- Phillip Dunnam has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 14 tackles and one pass defended in two games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!