NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- City: College Park, Maryland
- Venue: SECU Stadium
The Maryland Terrapins (2-0) are considered favorites (-14.5) according to the bookmakers ahead of their game against the Virginia Cavaliers (0-2) on September 15, 2023, starting at 7:00 PM ET, airing on Fox Sports 1.
The Terrapins beat the Charlotte 49ers 38-20 in their last outing. The Cavaliers are coming off of a 36-35 loss to the James Madison Dukes.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Maryland vs. Virginia Key Stats
- Maryland has averaged 4.5 fewer points per game (38) than Virginia has allowed (42.5).
- Virginia averages 11 more points per game (24) than Maryland allows (13).
- When Maryland allows opponents to put up less than 24 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
Below are a few more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||489.5 (29)||298 (119)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||295 (38)||447 (108)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||204.5 (32)||56.5 (124)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||285 (38)||241.5 (62)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||2 (37)||1 (10)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||2 (71)||1 (109)|
Maryland vs. Virginia Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Maryland has not won against the spread this season in one games with a spread.
- Virginia has covered once in one games with a spread this year.
- Maryland has not covered the spread when favored by 14.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Maryland Statistical Leaders
- Taulia Tagovailoa has 547 passing yards (273.5 per game) and a 68.1% completion percentage (47-for-69), tossing four touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 23 rushing yards on three carries (with one touchdown).
- Roman Hemby has picked up a team-leading 220 rushing yards (110 per game) and two scores. He has tacked on six receptions for 69 yards .
- Colby McDonald has rushed for 91 yards (45.5 YPG), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Corey Dyches has 12 catches (12 targets) and paces his team with 139 receiving yards (69.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Jeshaun Jones has tacked on eight catches for 102 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 13 times and puts up 51 receiving yards per game.
- Kaden Prather has totaled 98 yards on six receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 49 yards per game.
- This season Jaishawn Barham leads the team with two sacks and has added two TFL and six tackles.
- This season Beau Brade has racked up 11 tackles, leading his team in tackles.
- This season Donnell Brown leads the team with one interception and has added one pass defended.
Virginia Statistical Leaders
- Anthony Colandrea has 389 passing yards (194.5 per game) with a 66.7% completion percentage (22-for-33), throwing for two touchdowns with one interception.
- Perris Jones has taken 17 carries for a team-leading 50 rushing yards (25 per game) while scoring one touchdown. He’s also caught two passes for 68 yards (34 receiving yards per game).
- Kobe Pace has run for 48 yards on 13 carries (24 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown. Pace also makes a big impact in the passing game, catching one pass for 75 (37.5 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Malik Washington has grabbed nine passes for a team-high 148 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 12 times, and averages 74 yards per game.
- Malachi Fields has been targeted 15 times, and tacked on 137 yards (on 12 catches).
- Olasunkonmi Agunloye has one sack to lead the team, and has also collected one TFL.
- Over the current campaign, Jonas Sanker has collected 19 tackles and leads the team in tackles.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!