NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Memphis, Florida
- Venue: Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium
The Memphis Tigers (2-0) and Navy Midshipmen (1-1) will play each other in a battle of two conference rivals. The Tigers are big favorites (-13.5).
The Tigers defeated the Arkansas State Red Wolves 37-3 in their last game. The Midshipmen’s most recent game ended in a 24-0 win over the Wagner Seahawks.
We’ve collected all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Memphis vs. Navy Key Stats
- Memphis has scored 46.5 points per game this season, 25.5 more than Navy has given up.
- Memphis is 2-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread when it scores over 21 points.
- This year Navy racks up five more points per game (13.5) than Memphis surrenders (8.5).
Below are a few more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||470 (38)||288.5 (121)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||160.5 (2)||335.5 (61)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||179 (51)||185.5 (45)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||291 (36)||103 (129)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||3 (72)||0 (1)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||5 (12)||2 (71)|
Memphis vs. Navy Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Memphis compiled a 7-6-0 record against the spread last season.
- Navy went 7-5-0 ATS last year.
- Memphis was favored by 13.5 points or more three times last season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- Navy was 5-0 ATS last year when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Memphis Statistical Leaders
- Seth Henigan has thrown for 573 yards (48-for-65), with four touchdowns and two interceptions (286.5 yards per game). He’s also run the football 11 times for 27 yards and one touchdown.
- Blake Watson has churned out a team-leading 126 rushing yards (63 per game) and three scores. He has added nine receptions for 62 yards .
- So far this season Sutton Smith has rushed for 120 yards (60 per game), with two touchdowns.
- Tauskie Dove has four catches (four targets) and paces his team with 124 receiving yards (62 ypg) and one touchdown.
- DeMeer Blankumsee has added seven catches for 122 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted nine times and puts up 61 receiving yards per game.
- Roc Taylor has 90 receiving yards on nine receptions (12 targets), averaging 45 yards per game.
- This season Derick Hunter leads the team with 1.5 sacks and has added one TFL and three tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Chandler Martin has racked up 10 tackles and one TFL and leads the team in tackles.
- DJ Bell has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding six tackles and one pass defended.
Navy Statistical Leaders
- This year Tai Lavatai has racked up 204 passing yards (102 per game) while going 11-for-19 (57.9%) and throwing for one touchdown with zero interceptions. He has added 88 rushing yards on 26 carries.
- Eli Heidenreich has 78 yards on seven carries (39 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown.
- Anton Hall has one catches (one targets) and paces his team with 45 receiving yards (22.5 per game).
- Nathan Kent has also chipped in with 45 yards on two catches. He has been targeted two times and averages 22.5 receiving yards.
- Brandon Chatman has totaled 42 yards on four receptions, averaging 21 yards per game.
- This season Jacob Busic leads the team with one sack and has added one TFL.
- Will Harbour has collected 13 tackles and one TFL this season, leading his team in tackles.
- Rayuan Lane has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding eight tackles and three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!