NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- City: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Venue: Hard Rock Stadium
|Miami (FL)||– ()||O 51.5 (-109)||+145|
|Texas A&M||+ ()||U 51.5 (-116)||-178|
The Miami Hurricanes (1-0) are considered favorites (-) according to the oddsmakers ahead of their game against the No. 23 Texas A&M Aggies (1-0) on September 9, 2023, starting at 3:30 PM ET, airing on ABC. An over/under of 51.5 points has been established for the matchup.
The Hurricanes enter this matchup after a 38-3 win over the Miami (OH) RedHawks in their last outing. Their last time out, the Aggies took down the New Mexico Lobos 52-10.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Miami (FL) vs. Texas A&M Key Stats
- Miami (FL) has averaged 28 more points this season (38) than Texas A&M has allowed (10).
- Texas A&M racks up 49 more points per game (52) than Miami (FL) surrenders (3).
Here are some more important figures from this season:
|Miami (FL)||Texas A&M|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||493 (36)||411 (72)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||215 (20)||222 (23)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||250 (17)||134 (79)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||243 (64)||277 (46)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||1 (39)||0 (1)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||0 (97)||1 (50)|
Miami (FL) vs. Texas A&M Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The two teams averaged a combined 5.1 less points per game (46.4) a season ago than this matchup’s over/under of 51.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 48 points per game last season, 3.5 less than the over/under for this game.
- Miami (FL) had a record of just 2-10-0 against the spread last season.
- Texas A&M covered four times in 12 games with a spread last season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Miami (FL) Statistical Leaders
- This year Tyler Van Dyke has 201 passing yards (201 yards per game) while going 17-for-22 (77.3%) and tossing one touchdown with one interception.
- Henry Parrish Jr. has churned out a team-best 90 rushing yards (90 YPG) plus one touchdown.
- Mark Fletcher has rushed for 76 yards (76 YPG), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Colbie Young has four catches (on four targets) and leads the team with 79 receiving yards (79 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Xavier Restrepo’s stat line this year reveals five catches for 68 yards. He averages 68 receiving yards per game and has been targeted six times.
- Jacolby George has caught six passes on six targets for 56 yards.
- This season Jahfari Harvey leads the team with one sack and has added one TFL.
- Francisco Mauigoa has totaled five tackles, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
Texas A&M Statistical Leaders
- This year Conner Weigman has put up 236 passing yards (236 per game) while going 18-for-23 (78.3%) and throwing for five touchdowns with zero interceptions. He has tacked on 22 rushing yards on three carries.
- Amari Daniels has rushed for a team-high 51 yards on seven attempts (51 yards per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Le’Veon Moss has 26 yards on six carries (26 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown.
- This year Evan Stewart has eight receptions and leads the team with 115 yards (115 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Noah Thomas has hauled in six catches for 74 yards (74 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Ainias Smith has 40 receiving yards on three receptions (three targets).
- Shemar Turner has one sack to lead the team, and has also collected one TFL and three tackles.
- Over his current campaign, Josh DeBerry has nine tackles, one TFL, one sack, and one interception, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!