NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network+
- City: Columbia, Missouri
- Venue: Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium
|Missouri||-20.5 (-114)||O 50.5 (-111)||-1428|
|Middle Tennessee||+20.5 (-106)||U 50.5 (-114)||+766|
The Missouri Tigers (1-0) are considered favorites (-20.5) according to the oddsmakers ahead of their game versus the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (0-1) on September 9, 2023, starting at 7:00 PM ET, airing on SEC Network+. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 50.5.
In their most recent outing, the Tigers took down the South Dakota Coyotes 35-10. Their last time out, the Blue Raiders were defeated by the Alabama Crimson Tide 56-7.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Missouri vs. Middle Tennessee Key Stats
- Middle Tennessee has allowed its opponents to score 56 points per game, 21 more than the 35 Missouri is scoring per contest.
- Middle Tennessee scores 7 points per game, three fewer than Missouri surrenders (10).
Here are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||437 (58)||211 (125)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||194 (11)||431 (93)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||211 (32)||78 (111)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||226 (71)||133 (115)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||1 (39)||2 (84)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||0 (97)||0 (97)|
Missouri vs. Middle Tennessee Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The two teams averaged a combined 3.1 more points per game (53.6) a season ago than this matchup’s total of 50.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 2.4 more points per game last season (52.9) than this game’s over/under of 50.5 points.
- Missouri covered seven times in 13 matchups with a spread last season.
- Middle Tennessee won six games against the spread last year, failing to cover or pushing seven times.
- Missouri was favored by 20.5 points or more three times last season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- Middle Tennessee was an underdog by 20.5 points or more once last year, and covered the spread.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Missouri Statistical Leaders
- Brady Cook has thrown for 172 yards while completing 81% of his passes (17-for-21), with one touchdown and zero interceptions (172 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball three times for 17 yards and one touchdown.
- Cody Schrader has 18 rushing attempts for a team-leading 138 rushing yards (138 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Nathaniel Peat has run for 52 yards on 14 attempts, with one touchdown. He also figures heavily in the passing game, catching two passes for 34 yards .
- Luther Burden III has been targeted nine times and has seven catches, leading his team with 96 yards (96 ypg) while also scoring one touchdown.
- Mekhi Miller has two catches for 49 yards (49 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Marvin Burks Jr. leads the team with one sack and has added one TFL and three tackles.
- Johnny Walker Jr.’s six tackles and 0.5 sacks make him the team’s leading tackler.
Middle Tennessee Statistical Leaders
- Nicholas Vattiato has thrown for 127 yards while completing 65.6% of his passes, with one touchdown and one interception (127 yards per game). He also has six carries for 16 yards.
- Jekail Middlebrook has taken eight carries for 32 rushing yards (32 per game). He’s also caught one pass for 21 yards .
- Jaiden Credle has been targeted four times and has four catches, leading his team with 25 yards (25 per game).
- DJ England-Chisolm is averaging 16 yards per game, with three catches for 16 yards.
- Johnathan Butler has one sack to lead the team, and has also racked up one TFL and five tackles.
- Jakobe Thomas’ six tackles mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!