NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, February 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN3
- Where: Emmitsburg, Maryland
- Venue: Knott Arena
- Line: Mount St. Mary’s -1
- Point Total: 123.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Mount St. Mary’s -109, Niagara -109
|Mount St. Mary’s||-1||123.5|
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Mount St. Mary’s vs Niagara, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (8-18, 4-11 MAAC) aim to halt a three-game home losing streak when hosting the Niagara Purple Eagles (14-10, 9-6 MAAC) on Friday, February 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Niagara Key Stats
- This season, Mount St. Mary’s games have gone over 123.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, four (out of eight) times.
- This season, three of the Purple Eagles’ seven games have had a combined total higher than 123.5 points scored.
- Between them, these two teams average 4.2 more points per game (127.7) than this matchup’s total (123.5).
- Mount St. Mary’s and Niagara have seen its opponents average a combined 7.9 more points per game than the over/under of 123.5 set for this outing.
- The Mountaineers’ average point total in outings this season is 129.0, 5.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Niagara this season is 6.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Niagara Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Mount St. Mary’s won the only game it has played as the favorite this season.
- Mount St. Mary’s has gone 2-6-0 against the spread this season.
- Mount St. Mary’s has not covered a spread when playing as at least 1-point favorites (0-1).
- Games involving Mount St. Mary’s have hit the over once out of seven chances this season.
- Niagara has been chosen as underdogs in three games this year and has walked away with the win two times (66.7%) in those games.
- Niagara has gone 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Niagara is a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This year, Niagara’s games have hit the over twice.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Mount St. Mary’s Key Players
- Dakota Leffew posts 13.3 points, 2.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game, shooting 40.4% from the field and 37.7% from downtown with 2.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- George Tinsley is tops on the Mountaineers at 6.2 rebounds per contest, while also posting 1.4 assists and 7.0 points.
- Malik Jefferson is averaging 9.3 points, 1.2 assists and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Jedy Cordilia averages 6.4 points, 3.7 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.3 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
Niagara Key Players
- The Purple Eagles get 12.4 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game from Aaron Gray.
- Sam Iorio is the Purple Eagles’ top rebounder (5.6 per game), and he puts up 8.5 points and 1.4 assists.
- Braxton Bayless is posting 5.0 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest, making 40.9% of his shots from the field.
- The Purple Eagles get 4.4 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game from David Mitchell.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!