NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: MW Network
- City: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Venue: University Stadium (NM)
|New Mexico||-1.5 (-108)||–||-121|
|New Mexico State||+1.5 (-112)||–||+100|
The New Mexico Lobos (1-1) are favored by 1.5 points against the New Mexico State Aggies (1-2) on September 16, 2023, starting at 8:00 PM ET, airing on MW Network.
The Lobos knocked off the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles 56-10 in their last outing. The Aggies’ most recent outing finished in a 33-17 loss to the Liberty Flames.
We’ve got all the details you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
New Mexico vs. New Mexico State Key Stats
- New Mexico has put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game this season (33) as New Mexico State has allowed (31.7).
- This year New Mexico State racks up four more points per game (35) than New Mexico gives up (31).
Below are some more need-to-know stats from this season:
|New Mexico||New Mexico State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||404.5 (72)||483 (3)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||345.5 (66)||388.7 (127)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||193.5 (40)||217.3 (25)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||211 (87)||265.7 (48)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||3 (72)||6 (121)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||0 (121)||1 (109)|
New Mexico vs. New Mexico State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- New Mexico went 3-8-1 ATS last season.
- New Mexico State put together an 8-5-0 record against the spread last season.
- New Mexico was favored by 1.5 points or more two times last season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- When playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs last season, New Mexico State had an ATS record of 4-4.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
|New Mexico State||8-5-0||6-7-0||3-1||3-4|
New Mexico Statistical Leaders
- Dylan Hopkins has 388 yards through the air (194 per game) and a 68.3% completion percentage (28-for-41), heaving four touchdown passes and two interceptions.
- Jacory Merritt has rushed for a team-high 212 yards (106 per game) and picked up four touchdowns.
- Dorian Lewis has rushed for 66 yards (33 per game).
- Deuce Jones has been targeted two times and has two catches, leading his team with 94 yards (47 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Luke Wysong has added five receptions (on six targets) for 58 yards, scoring one touchdown.
- D.J. Washington is averaging 27.5 yards per game, with six catches for 55 yards and one touchdown.
- Kyler Drake has notched a team-leading one sack, while adding two TFL and seven tackles.
- This season Tavian Combs has racked up 11 tackles, leading his team in tackles.
New Mexico State Statistical Leaders
- This campaign, Diego Pavia has racked up 715 passing yards (238.3 per game) while completing 44 of 68 passes (64.7%), with six touchdowns and four interceptions. He has tacked on 86 rushing yards on 27 carries, averaging 28.7 yards per game.
- Ahmonte Watkins has taken 11 carries for a team-leading 161 rushing yards (53.7 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- So far this year Star Thomas has rushed for 141 yards on 24 carries (47 yards per game), with two touchdowns. Thomas also helps out in the passing game, catching seven passes for 78 (26 yards per game).
- Jonathan Brady has been targeted 12 times and has seven catches, leading his team with 143 yards (47.7 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Trent Hudson has chipped in with 114 yards on seven catches and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 14 times and averages 38 receiving yards.
- Chris Bellamy has caught seven passes on nine targets for 108 yards, averaging 36 yards per game.
- This season Nikhil Webb Walker leads the team with 1.5 sacks and has added one TFL and 11 tackles.
- Jeremiah Dervil has totaled 16 tackles to lead the team in tackles so far.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!