NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Channel: Peacock
- City: South Bend, Indiana
- Venue: Notre Dame Stadium
|Notre Dame||-34.5 (-107)||–||-10000|
|Central Michigan||+34.5 (-113)||–||+1569|
The No. 9 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-0) are favored by 34.5 points versus the Central Michigan Chippewas (1-1) on September 16, 2023, starting at 2:30 PM ET, airing on Peacock.
The Fighting Irish played the NC State Wolfpack in their last game, winning 45-24. Their last time out, the Chippewas knocked off the New Hampshire Wildcats 45-42.
We’ve got all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Notre Dame vs. Central Michigan Key Stats
- Notre Dame has averaged 11.2 more points this season (47.7) than Central Michigan has allowed (36.5).
- Notre Dame is 3-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it scores more than 36.5 points.
- Central Michigan scores 16 more points per game (26) than Notre Dame surrenders (10).
- This year Notre Dame is 0-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it holds opponents to less than 26 points.
Below are some more important stats from this season:
|Notre Dame||Central Michigan|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||485.7 (2)||324.5 (111)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||223 (59)||472 (115)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||194 (39)||174.5 (53)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||291.7 (35)||150 (122)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||2 (37)||3 (72)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||5 (12)||2 (71)|
Notre Dame vs. Central Michigan Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Notre Dame went 7-6-0 ATS last season.
- Central Michigan went 4-7-1 ATS last year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Notre Dame Statistical Leaders
- Sam Hartman has posted 731 passing yards (243.7 YPG) with a 75% completion percentage (48-for-64) while registering 10 touchdowns.
- Audric Estime has 43 attempts for a team-high 345 rushing yards (115 per game) and four touchdowns. He also has five catches for 55 receiving yards (18.3 per game).
- Jeremiyah Love has run for 110 yards (36.7 per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Chris Tyree has six catches (eight targets) and paces his team with 128 receiving yards (42.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Jayden Thomas has eight catches for 125 yards (41.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Holden Staes has caught five passes for 119 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 39.7 yards per game.
- Jordan Botelho has notched a team-leading one sack, while adding one TFL and six tackles.
- Jack Kiser’s 15 tackles mean he’s the team’s tackle leader.
- This season Clarence Lewis leads the team with one interception and has added one pass defended.
Central Michigan Statistical Leaders
- Bert Emanuel Jr. has 280 passing yards (140 per game), three touchdowns and three interceptions. He also has 142 rushing yards on 38 carries with two touchdowns.
- Myles Bailey has 125 yards on 25 carries (62.5 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown.
- Chris Parker has been targeted five times and has five catches, leading his team with 142 yards (71 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Tyson Davis has added three catches for 52 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted three times, and averages 26 receiving yards.
- Jesse Prewitt III is averaging 16 receiving yards per game, racking up one reception (one target) for 32 yards and one touchdown.
- Maurice White has collected a team-leading one sack, while adding one TFL and three tackles.
- Donte Kent’s 10 tackles and one TFL make him the team’s leading tackler.
- Elijah Rikard has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!