NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- City: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Venue: Wayne Day Family Field at Carter-Finley Stadium
|Notre Dame||-7.5 (-107)||O 51.5 (-112)||-277|
|NC State||+7.5 (-113)||U 51.5 (-113)||+218|
The No. 10 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (2-0) are favored by 7.5 points against the NC State Wolfpack (1-0) on September 9, 2023, starting at 12:00 PM ET, airing on ABC. The total for this one is set at 51.5 points.
The Fighting Irish enter the matchup after winning 56-3 over the Tennessee State Tigers in their last game on September 2. The Wolfpack are coming off of a victory over the UConn Huskies by the score of 24-14.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Notre Dame vs. NC State Key Stats
- Notre Dame, on average, is scoring 35 more points per game this season (49) than NC State is allowing (14).
- In games where Notre Dame scores more than 14 points, it is overall and against the spread.
- NC State racks up 24 points per game, 21 more than Notre Dame gives up (3).
Here are some more important figures from this season:
|Notre Dame||NC State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||500.5 (3)||364 (86)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||162.5 (61)||273 (40)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||206 (38)||209 (33)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||294.5 (34)||155 (106)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||1 (39)||0 (1)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||2 (26)||1 (50)|
Notre Dame vs. NC State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The two teams averaged a combined 4.6 more points per game (56.1) a season ago than this matchup’s over/under of 51.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 42.2 points per game last season, 9.3 less than the point total in this game.
- Notre Dame went 7-6-0 ATS last season.
- NC State went 4-9-0 ATS last season.
- Notre Dame covered the spread once last season (1-5 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Notre Dame Statistical Leaders
- Sam Hartman has accumulated 445 passing yards (222.5 per game) while completing 33 of 40 passes (82.5%), with six touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- Audric Estime has rushed for a team-leading 211 yards (105.5 YPG) and two touchdowns. He also has 33 receiving yards on three catches .
- Jeremiyah Love has rushed for 86 yards (43 per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Jayden Thomas has reeled in eight passes for a team-high 125 yards plus one touchdown. He averages 62.5 receiving yards per game.
- Jaden Greathouse has tacked on 98 yards, on five catches plus two touchdowns. He puts up 49 receiving yards per game.
- Mitchell Evans has caught four passes on five targets for 61 yards.
- This season Rylie Mills leads the team with one sack and has added one TFL and three tackles.
- Jack Kiser’s 10 tackles make him the team’s top tackler.
- Clarence Lewis has a team-high one interception and has tacked on one pass defended in two games this season.
NC State Statistical Leaders
- This year Brennan Armstrong has racked up 155 passing yards (155 per game) while going 17-for-26 (65.4%) and throwing for zero interceptions. He has tacked on 96 rushing yards on 19 carries with two touchdowns.
- Jordan Houston has 57 yards on 13 carries (57 yards per game).
- Kevin Concepcion has reeled in four passes for a team best 36 yards. He has been targeted five times, and averages 36 yards per game.
- Michael Allen has also tacked on three catches for 27 yards this year. He has been targeted four times, and averages 27 receiving yards.
- Keyon Lesane is averaging 22 receiving yards per game, racking up two receptions (two targets) for 22 yards.
- Davin Vann has collected a team-leading one sack, while adding one TFL and five tackles.
- Over his current campaign, Payton Wilson has 10 tackles, one TFL, and one interception, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!