NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- City: Tempe, Arizona
- Venue: Sun Devil Stadium
|Oklahoma State||-3.5 (-108)||O 53.5 (-112)||-161|
|Arizona State||+3.5 (-112)||U 53.5 (-113)||+131|
The Oklahoma State Cowboys (1-0) are favored by 3.5 points versus the Arizona State Sun Devils (1-0) on September 9, 2023, starting at 10:30 PM ET, airing on Fox Sports 1. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 53.5.
The Cowboys head into the matchup after winning 27-13 over the Central Arkansas Bears in their last outing on September 2. Their last time out, the Sun Devils won 24-21 over the Southern Utah Thunderbirds.
We’ve got all the details you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Oklahoma State vs. Arizona State Key Stats
- Oklahoma State has averaged 6.0 more points this season (27.0) than Arizona State has allowed (21.0).
- This season Arizona State scores 11.0 more points per game (24.0) than Oklahoma State allows (13.0).
Below are some more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Oklahoma State||Arizona State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||453.0 (54)||371.0 (84)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||391.0 (82)||226.0 (25)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||149.0 (66)||135.0 (77)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||304.0 (30)||236.0 (67)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||1 (39)||0 (1)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||1 (50)||0 (97)|
Oklahoma State vs. Arizona State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The two teams averaged a combined 3.2 more points per game (56.7) a season ago than this game’s over/under of 53.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 6.8 more points per game last season (60.3) than this game’s over/under of 53.5 points.
- Oklahoma State covered six times in 13 chances against the spread last season.
- Arizona State compiled a 5-7-0 ATS record last year.
- Oklahoma State was favored by 3.5 points or more five times last season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs last season, Arizona State had an ATS record of 3-5.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Oklahoma State Statistical Leaders
- This year Garret Rangel has 118 passing yards (118.0 yards per game) while going 10-for-15 (66.7%) and connecting on one touchdown with one interception. He has added 18 rushing yards, averaging 18.0 yards per game.
- Ollie Gordon has rushed for a team-leading 44 yards (44.0 YPG) and one touchdown. He also has 23 receiving yards on two catches .
- Elijah Collins has 41 rushing yards on eight carries, and one touchdown.
- De’Zhaun Stribling has four catches (on six targets) and leads the team with 73 receiving yards (73.0 per game).
- Jaden Bray has five catches for 66 yards (66.0 per game).
- Brennan Presley has caught six passes for 54 yards and one touchdown, averaging 54.0 yards per game.
- Nathan Lau has collected a team-leading 1.5 sacks, while adding 1.0 TFL and six tackles.
- Lyrik Rawls has totaled seven tackles, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
Arizona State Statistical Leaders
- Jaden Rashada has thrown for 236 yards while completing 58.1% of his passes, with two touchdowns and zero interceptions (236.0 yards per game).
- Cameron Skattebo has run for a team-leading 71 yards on 17 carries (71.0 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown. He also averages 41.0 receiving yards per game, grabbing four passes for 41 yards.
- DeCarlos Brooks has run for 63 yards on 12 carries (63.0 yards per game).
- This season Xavier Guillory has five receptions and leads the team with 73 yards (73.0 per game) while hauling in one touchdown.
- Jalin Conyers has hauled in two catches for 51 yards (51.0 per game).
- Tate Romney has put together an impressive stat line to lead the team in sacks and total tackles, collecting 0.0 sacks, eight tackles.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!