NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- City: Oxford, Mississippi
- Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
|Ole Miss||– ()||O 62.5 (-117)||-1000|
|Georgia Tech||+ ()||U 62.5 (-107)||+610|
The No. 17 Ole Miss Rebels (2-0) are favored by points against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (1-1) on September 16, 2023, starting at 7:30 PM ET, airing on SEC Network. The total for this one is set at 62.5 points.
The Rebels played the Tulane Green Wave in their most recent game, winning 37-20. The Yellow Jackets are coming off of a 48-13 win over the South Carolina State Bulldogs.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Ole Miss vs. Georgia Tech Key Stats
- Ole Miss has averaged 29 more points scored this season (55) than Georgia Tech has allowed (26).
- Ole Miss is 2-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread when it scores more than 26 points.
- Georgia Tech racks up 27.5 more points per game (41) than Ole Miss allows (13.5).
- Georgia Tech is against the spread and overall when the team records more than 13.5 points.
- This season Ole Miss is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it holds opponents to fewer than 41 points.
Here are some more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Ole Miss||Georgia Tech|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||515 (21)||533 (16)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||288.5 (35)||382.5 (86)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||116 (100)||221.5 (21)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||399 (4)||311.5 (18)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||2 (37)||4 (91)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||5 (12)||3 (44)|
Ole Miss vs. Georgia Tech Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The two teams averaged a combined 11.8 fewer points per game (50.7) a season ago than this matchup’s total of 62.5 points.
- Ole Miss and Georgia Tech allowed their opponents to average a combined 8.6 fewer points per game last season than the over/under of 62.5 set for this outing.
- Ole Miss covered four times in 13 matchups with a spread last season.
- Georgia Tech put together a 6-6-0 ATS record last season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Ole Miss Statistical Leaders
- Jaxson Dart has passed for 601 yards (35-for-50), with six touchdowns and one interception (300.5 yards per game). He’s also run the ball 18 times for 77 yards, averaging 38.5 yards per game.
- Quinshon Judkins has 31 attempts for a team-best 108 rushing yards (54 per game) and three touchdowns. He also has five catches for 43 receiving yards (21.5 per game).
- Tre Harris has hauled in eight catches for 188 yards, best on his team, and five touchdowns. He has been targeted 10 times, and averages 94 receiving yards per game.
- Jordan Watkins has 11 catches for 171 yards (85.5 per game).
- Dayton Wade has caught eight passes on 13 targets for 129 yards.
- Cedric Johnson has registered a team-leading one sack, while adding one TFL and three tackles.
- This season Khari Coleman has collected 10 tackles and one sack, leading his team in tackles.
- Deantre Prince has a team-high one interception and has tacked on four tackles and one pass defended in two games this season.
Georgia Tech Statistical Leaders
- Haynes King has 603 passing yards (301.5 per game) and a 65.6% completion percentage, throwing seven touchdown passes and one interception. He also has 53 rushing yards on 11 carries, averaging 26.5 yards per game.
- Jamal Haynes has picked up a team-high 164 rushing yards (82 per game) and scored one touchdown. He has tacked on six catches for 58 yards .
- Trevion Cooley has run for 145 yards on 19 carries (72.5 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground. He also has two catches for 61 yards and one touchdown.
- This year Malik Rutherford has 10 catches for a team-high 145 yards (72.5 per game).
- Chase Lane has chipped in with 105 yards on six catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted eight times and averages 52.5 receiving yards.
- Eric Singleton Jr. has caught five passes on eight targets for 103 yards and two touchdowns.
- Kyle Kennard is the team leader in both sacks and tackles, putting up zero sacks, 11 tackles and one interception.
- In terms of picks, Clayton Powell-Lee leads the team with one interception this season and has added six tackles and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!