NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: Pac-12 Network
- City: Eugene, Oregon
- Venue: Autzen Stadium
|Oregon||-38.5 (-106)||O 68.5 (-119)||-10000|
|Hawaii||+38.5 (-114)||U 68.5 (-106)||+1569|
The No. 13 Oregon Ducks (2-0) are considered favorites (-38.5) according to the bookmakers ahead of their game against the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (1-2) on September 16, 2023, starting at 8:00 PM ET, airing on Pac-12 Network. The matchup has an over/under of 68.5 points.
The Ducks beat the Texas Tech Red Raiders 38-30 in their last game. Their last time out, the Rainbow Warriors defeated the Albany (NY) Great Danes 31-20.
We’ve got all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Oregon vs. Hawaii Key Stats
- Oregon, on average, scores 28.8 more points (59.5) than Hawaii allows (30.7).
- In games where Oregon scores over 30.7 points, it is 2-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- This season Hawaii averages 9.2 more points per game (27.7) than Oregon gives up (18.5).
- Hawaii is against the spread and overall in games when it records more than 18.5 points.
Here are a few more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||600.5 (5)||373.3 (12)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||328 (56)||314 (114)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||230.5 (16)||49.3 (128)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||370 (7)||324 (14)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1)||5 (107)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||5 (12)||2 (71)|
Oregon vs. Hawaii Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- These two teams averaged a combined 58.6 points per game a season ago, 9.9 less points than the over/under of 68.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 62.1 points per game last season, 6.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
- Oregon compiled an 8-5-0 ATS record last year.
- Hawaii covered nine times in 13 games with a spread last year.
- Hawaii won their only game last season when playing as at least 38.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Oregon Statistical Leaders
- This year Bo Nix has 646 passing yards (323 yards per game) while going 55-for-71 (77.5%) and throwing five touchdowns with zero interceptions. He has tacked on 46 rushing yards, averaging 23 yards per game.
- Mar’Keise Irving has churned out a team-leading 157 rushing yards (78.5 YPG) and scored three touchdowns. He has tacked on 10 catches for 80 yards.
- Jordan James has 94 rushing yards on 14 carries, and three touchdowns.
- Troy Franklin has hauled in 13 passes for a team-high 209 yards and three touchdowns. He averages 104.5 receiving yards per game.
- Gary Bryant Jr. has also contributed with eight receptions (on nine targets) for 109 yards, scoring two touchdowns.
- Tysheem Johnson has collected a team-leading one sack, while adding two TFL and nine tackles.
- Jeffrey Bassa leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 13 tackles, one TFL, and one interception over the course of the current campaign.
Hawaii Statistical Leaders
- Brayden Schager has thrown for 972 yards while completing 62.5% of his passes, with 10 touchdowns and five interceptions (324 yards per game).
- Jordan Johnson has taken 11 attempts for a team-leading 76 rushing yards (25.3 per game).
- So far this season Tylan Hines has rushed for 50 yards on 18 carries (16.7 yards per game).
- Pofele Ashlock has reeled in 19 passes for a team-high 315 yards and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 29 times, and averages 105 yards per game.
- Steven McBride has hauled in 17 catches for 210 yards (70 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Alex Perry has caught eight passes on 12 targets for 94 yards.
- Ezra Evaimalo has two sacks to lead the team, and has also collected three TFL and three tackles.
- Logan Taylor’s 22 tackles and four TFL mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- Elijah Palmer has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding 12 tackles and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!