NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Channel: The CW
- City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Acrisure Stadium
|Pittsburgh||-7.5 (-108)||O 48.5 (-107)||-285|
|Cincinnati||+7.5 (-112)||U 48.5 (-117)||+223|
The Pittsburgh Panthers (1-0) are favored by 7.5 points versus the Cincinnati Bearcats (1-0) on September 9, 2023, starting at 6:30 PM ET, airing on The CW. The over/under for this one is set at 48.5 points.
The Panthers enter the matchup after winning 45-7 over the Wofford Terriers in their last outing on September 2. The Bearcats are coming off of a 66-13 win over the Eastern Kentucky Colonels.
We’ve got all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Pittsburgh vs. Cincinnati Key Stats
- Pittsburgh has put an average of 45.0 points per game on the board this season, 32.0 more than the 13.0 Cincinnati has surrendered.
- Cincinnati averages 59.0 more points per game (66.0) than Pittsburgh allows (7.0).
Below are a few more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||491.0 (39)||667.0 (16)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||126.0 (3)||302.0 (56)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||217.0 (29)||229.0 (23)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||274.0 (49)||438.0 (5)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1)||1 (39)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||1 (50)||3 (7)|
Pittsburgh vs. Cincinnati Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- These teams averaged a combined 60.5 points per game a season ago, 12.0 more points than the total of 48.5 set for this matchup.
- Pittsburgh and Cincinnati allowed their opponents to average a combined 3.6 less points per game last season than the over/under of 48.5 set for this game.
- Pittsburgh compiled a 6-7-0 ATS record last year.
- Cincinnati compiled a 3-9-1 record against the spread last season.
- Pittsburgh was favored by 7.5 points or more five times last season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Pittsburgh Statistical Leaders
- Phil Jurkovec has 214 passing yards (214.0 per game) and a 73.9% completion percentage (17-for-23) while tossing one touchdown. He also has 41 rushing yards on seven attempts (plus one touchdown), averaging 41.0 YPG.
- Daniel Carter has rushed for a team-leading 65 yards (65.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jake McConnachie has one catches (on one targets) and leads the team with 39 receiving yards (39.0 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Jerrod Means has been targeted four times and added 39 yards (on two catches).
- Gavin Bartholomew has caught two passes for 38 yards, averaging 38.0 yards per game.
- Samuel Okunlola has notched a team-leading 1.0 sack, while adding 1.0 TFL.
- Dayon Hayes’ four tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one sack mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
Cincinnati Statistical Leaders
- This season, Emory Jones has recorded 345 passing yards (345.0 per game) while completing 19 of 23 passes (82.6%), with five touchdowns and zero interceptions. He has added 26 rushing yards on nine carries (plus two touchdowns), averaging 26.0 yards per game.
- Corey Kiner has 13 attempts for a team-high 105 rushing yards (105.0 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Myles Montgomery has run for 43 yards on seven carries (43.0 yards per game).
- This season Xzavier Henderson has seven receptions for a team-high 149 yards (149.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Braden Smith has also added 72 yards on four catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted six times and averages 72.0 receiving yards.
- Barry Jackson Jr. is averaging 65.0 receiving yards per game, racking up one reception (one target) for 65 yards and one touchdown.
- Eric Phillips has 1.0 sack to lead the team, and has also collected 1.0 TFL.
- Daniel Grzesiak’s seven tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one sack mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- Justin Harris has a team-high one interception and has tacked on one pass defended in one game this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!