NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, February 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Princeton, New Jersey
- Venue: Jadwin Gymnasium
- Line: Princeton -6.5
- Point Total: 143
- Moneyline (To Win): Princeton -263, Brown +207
The Brown Bears (13-10, 6-4 Ivy League) will attempt to continue a three-game winning stretch when visiting the Princeton Tigers (16-7, 7-3 Ivy League) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 17, 2023 at Jadwin Gymnasium. The contest airs on ESPN+.
Princeton vs. Brown Key Stats
- Princeton has played two games with over 143 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, this season.
- The Bears have played in four games this year (66.7% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 143 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.2 more points per game, 145.2, than this matchup’s over/under of 143 points.
- Princeton and Brown have seen its opponents average a combined 7.5 fewer points per game than the point total of 143 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Tigers have had in their games this season is 1.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average point total for Brown this season is 6.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Princeton vs. Brown Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Princeton has won two of the three games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Princeton has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-2-0).
- Princeton has yet to cover a spread (0-1) when it is at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Princeton have hit the over three times out of six chances this season.
- Brown has been an underdog in four games this season and has come away with the win one time (25%) in those contests.
- Brown has covered the spread four times this season (4-1-1).
- Brown has a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Brown’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Princeton Key Players
- Matt Allocco is putting up 10.8 points, 2.2 assists and 5.0 rebounds per contest.
- Caden Pierce paces the Tigers at 6.5 rebounds per contest, while also averaging 1.1 assists and 7.6 points.
- Ryan Langborg puts up 12.0 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Keeshawn Kellman puts up 9.1 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game, shooting 62.8% from the field.
Brown Key Players
- Paxson Wojcik paces the Bears in assists (3.3 per game), and posts 13.8 points and 7.3 rebounds. He also delivers 1.2 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Nana Owusu-Anane is averaging a team-leading 8.0 rebounds per contest. And he is contributing 10.6 points and 2.4 assists, making 44.4% of his shots from the floor.
- Kino Lilly Jr. is posting team highs in points (17.0 per game) and assists (2.3). And he is delivering 2.1 rebounds, making 46.8% of his shots from the field and 42.1% from 3-point range, with 3.0 treys per contest.
- The Bears receive 8.2 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game from Kalu Anya.
- Aaron Cooley gives the Bears 5.3 points, 2.7 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest. He also averages 0.7 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!