NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- City: Tampa, Florida
- Venue: Raymond James Stadium
|South Florida||– ()||O 61.5 (-107)||+1569|
|Alabama||+ ()||U 61.5 (-117)||-10000|
The South Florida Bulls (1-1) are favored by points versus the No. 10 Alabama Crimson Tide (1-1) on September 16, 2023, starting at 3:30 PM ET, airing on ABC. The game has an over/under of 61.5 points.
In their last game, the Bulls took down the Florida A&M Rattlers 38-24. Last time out, the Crimson Tide lost 34-24 to the Texas Longhorns.
We’ve got all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
South Florida vs. Alabama Key Stats
- South Florida, on average, scores 10.5 more points (31.0) than Alabama allows (20.5).
- South Florida is 1-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it scores over 20.5 points.
- Alabama averages 40.0 points per game, 7.5 more than South Florida gives up (32.5).
Below are a few more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||441.0 (57)||396.5 (75)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||429.0 (104)||332.5 (57)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||241.0 (11)||156.0 (70)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||200.0 (97)||240.5 (63)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||3 (72)||2 (37)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||5 (12)||2 (71)|
South Florida vs. Alabama Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- South Florida averages 31.0 points per game against Alabama’s 40.0, totaling 9.5 points over the contest’s total of 61.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 53 points per game, 8.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- South Florida is winless against the spread this season (0-1-0).
- Alabama has compiled a 0-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
South Florida Statistical Leaders
- This year Byrum Brown has accumulated 363 passing yards (181.5 YPG) while completing 51.5% of his passes, with four touchdowns and two interceptions. He also has 183 rushing yards on 42 attempts (plus four scores), averaging 91.5 yards per game.
- Nay’Quan Wright has 148 rushing yards on 26 attempts.
- Khafre Brown has six catches (nine targets) and paces his team with 109 receiving yards (54.5 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Sean Atkins has also contributed with 10 receptions (on 15 targets) for 100 yards.
- Naiem Simmons is averaging 32.5 yards per game, racking up four receptions (nine targets) for 65 yards and one touchdown.
- Aamaris Brown has registered a team-leading 1.0 sack, while adding 1.0 TFL and five tackles.
- This season James Gordon IV has racked up six tackles and 2.0 TFL, leading his team in tackles.
- Logan Berryhill has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding four tackles and two passes defended.
Alabama Statistical Leaders
- This year Jalen Milroe has recorded 449 passing yards (224.5 per game) while going 27-for-45 (60%) and throwing for five touchdowns with two interceptions. He has added 92 rushing yards on 22 carries with two touchdowns.
- So far this year Jase McClellan has rushed for 84 yards on 22 carries (42.0 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- This season Jermaine Burton has five catches and leads the team with 120 yards (60.0 per game) while hauling in two touchdowns.
- Isaiah Bond’s stat line this year reveals six catches for 110 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 55.0 receiving yards per game.
- Amari Niblack is averaging 47.0 yards per game, with four catches for 94 yards and two touchdowns.
- Deontae Lawson has collected a team-leading 1.0 sack, while adding 2.0 TFL and 12 tackles.
- Caleb Downs’ 15 tackles mean he’s the team’s top tackler.
- In terms of picks, Jaylen Key leads the team with one interception this season and has added 11 tackles and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!