NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, February 17, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Cedar City, Utah
- Venue: America First Event Center
- Line: Southern Utah -8.5
- Point Total: 157
- Moneyline (To Win): Southern Utah -400, Utah Tech +300
The Southern Utah Thunderbirds (17-9, 9-4 WAC) look to build on a nine-game home winning streak when hosting the Utah Tech Trailblazers (11-15, 3-10 WAC) on Friday, February 17, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET.
Southern Utah vs. Utah Tech Key Stats
- Southern Utah and Utah Tech combine to average 2.6 more points per game than the total of 157 set for this game.
- Southern Utah and Utah Tech have seen its opponents average a combined 9.9 fewer points per game than the point total of 157 set in this game.
- The average total the Thunderbirds have had set in games this season is 0.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for Utah Tech this year is 8.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Southern Utah vs. Utah Tech Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Southern Utah won the only game it has played as the favorite this season.
- Utah Tech was defeated in both of the contests it has played as underdogs this season.
- In games it has played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, Utah Tech has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Spread Prediction:
Utah Tech (+8.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Southern Utah Key Players
- Tevian Jones paces the Thunderbirds at 18.0 points per contest, while also posting 1.3 assists and 4.3 rebounds.
- Harrison Butler puts up a team-best 6.9 rebounds per game. In addition, he’s registering 11.2 points and 2.6 assists, shooting 37.7% from the floor and 29.8% from beyond the arc with 1.0 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Maizen Fausett is posting 11.8 points, 1.2 assists and 6.6 rebounds per contest.
- Jason Spurgin is posting 10.2 points, 1.1 assists and 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Drake Allen paces the Thunderbirds at 3.2 assists per game, while also averaging 3.4 rebounds and 10.8 points.
Utah Tech Key Players
- Tanner Christensen is No. 1 on the Trailblazers in rebounding (7.0 per game), and puts up 10.0 points and 1.7 assists. He also puts up 0.6 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- The Trailblazers get 12.5 points, 3.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game from Isaiah Pope.
- Noa Gonsalves gives the Trailblazers 9.6 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game. He also averages 1.3 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Jacob Nicolds is averaging 9.4 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, making 62.6% of his shots from the field and 54.0% from beyond the arc (second in college basketball), with 1.0 triples per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!