NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Gainesville, Florida
- Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
In a battle of two conference rivals, the No. 11 Tennessee Volunteers (2-0) will face off against the Florida Gators (1-1). The Volunteers are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -6.5).
The Volunteers head into the matchup after winning 30-13 over the Austin Peay Governors in their last game on September 9. Their last time out, the Gators won 49-7 over the McNeese Cowboys.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Tennessee vs. Florida Key Stats
- Tennessee has put an average of 39.5 points per game on the board this season, 24.0 more than the 15.5 Florida has surrendered.
- Tennessee is overall and against the spread when it scores over 15.5 points.
- Florida racks up 30.0 points per game, 17.0 more than Tennessee gives up (13.0).
Here are some more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||477.5 (34)||453.0 (49)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||270.0 (26)||191.0 (3)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||257.5 (4)||170.0 (60)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||220.0 (81)||283.0 (39)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||2 (37)||2 (37)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||2 (71)||0 (121)|
Tennessee vs. Florida Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Tennessee compiled a 10-3-0 record against the spread last season.
- Florida won seven games against the spread last season, failing to cover six times.
- Tennessee was 6-2 ATS last season when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Florida covered the spread three times last year (3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Tennessee Statistical Leaders
- Joe Milton has thrown for 429 yards while completing 66.7% of his passes (42-for-63), with four touchdowns and zero interceptions (214.5 yards per game). He’s also run the ball 12 times for 40 yards and three touchdowns.
- Jaylen Wright has run for a team-best 233 yards (116.5 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- So far this year Jabari Small has rushed for 162 yards (81.0 per game).
- Ramel Keyton has eight catches (on 11 targets) and leads the team with 118 receiving yards (59.0 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Squirrel White has chipped in with 10 receptions (on 14 targets) for 75 yards.
- Bru McCoy is averaging 36.0 yards per game, with seven catches for 72 yards.
- Tyler Baron has notched a team-leading 3.0 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and six tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Aaron Beasley has racked up 12 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and two sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- Kamal Hadden has a team-high one interception and has tacked on three tackles and one pass defended in two games this season.
Florida Statistical Leaders
- This season, Graham Mertz has racked up 526 passing yards (263.0 per game) while connecting on 45 of 61 passes (73.8%), with two touchdowns and one interception.
- Montrell Johnson has churned out a team-best 125 rushing yards (62.5 per game) and two touchdowns. He has added three receptions for 41 yards .
- Trevor Etienne has rushed for 109 yards on 18 carries (54.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Ricky Pearsall has racked up 14 receptions for 215 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 107.5 receiving yards per game.
- Marcus Burke has also contributed two catches for 61 yards this year. He has been targeted three times, and puts up 30.5 receiving yards.
- Eugene Wilson III is averaging 30.0 yards per game, with six catches for 60 yards.
- Scooby Williams has notched a team-leading 1.0 sack, while adding 1.0 TFL and four tackles.
- Shemar James has totaled 15 tackles and 2.0 TFL to lead the team in tackles so far.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!