NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- City: College Station, Texas
- Venue: Kyle Field
|Texas A&M||-35.5 (-114)||O 53.5 (-112)||-10000|
|UL Monroe||+35.5 (-106)||U 53.5 (-113)||+1569|
The Texas A&M Aggies (1-1) are favored by 35.5 points versus the UL Monroe Warhawks (2-0) on September 16, 2023, starting at 4:00 PM ET, airing on SEC Network. The expected point total for the matchup is 53.5.
The Aggies head into this matchup following a 48-33 loss to the Miami Hurricanes in their most recent outing. The Warhawks are coming off of a victory over the Lamar Cardinals by the score of 24-14.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Texas A&M vs. UL Monroe Key Stats
- Texas A&M has put an average of 42.5 points per game on the board this season, 29.0 more than the 13.5 UL Monroe has surrendered.
- When it goes over what UL Monroe gives up this season (13.5 points per game), Texas A&M is 1-1 and 0-0 against the spread.
- This season UL Monroe scores 8.5 fewer points per game (20.5) than Texas A&M surrenders (29.0).
Below are a few more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Texas A&M||UL Monroe|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||422.0 (63)||341.5 (101)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||336.5 (62)||297.0 (39)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||115.5 (101)||246.0 (8)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||306.5 (23)||95.5 (130)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||3 (72)||2 (37)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||2 (71)||7 (3)|
Texas A&M vs. UL Monroe Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- These two teams averaged a combined 45.1 points per game a season ago, 8.4 fewer points than the total of 53.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 2.1 more points per game last season (55.6) than this game’s total of 53.5 points.
- Texas A&M went 4-7-1 ATS last season.
- UL Monroe put together a 5-7-0 ATS record last year.
- UL Monroe did not cover the spread when an underdog by 35.5 points or more last season (in two opportunities).
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Texas A&M Statistical Leaders
- Conner Weigman has passed for 572 yards (49-for-76), with seven touchdowns and two interceptions (286.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball eight times for 51 yards and one touchdown, averaging 25.5 YPG.
- Amari Daniels has run for a team-best 113 yards (56.5 per game) and picked up one touchdown.
- Evan Stewart has 19 receptions for a team-high 257 yards (128.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Noah Thomas has chipped in with 112 yards, on 10 catches plus four touchdowns. He averages 56.0 receiving yards per game.
- Ainias Smith has caught six passes on nine targets for 67 yards.
- Shemar Turner has 2.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 1.0 TFL and four tackles.
- Edgerrin Cooper’s 13 tackles and 4.0 TFL mean he’s the team’s tackle leader.
- Josh DeBerry has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 12 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended in two games this season.
UL Monroe Statistical Leaders
- This season Hunter Herring has recorded 121 passing yards (60.5 per game) while going 16-for-30 (53.3%) and throwing for one touchdown with zero interceptions. He has tacked on 68 rushing yards on 13 carries.
- Hunter Smith has rushed for a team-high 204 yards on 20 carries (102.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- Isaiah Woullard has rushed for 169 yards on 24 carries (84.5 yards per game).
- Tyrone Howell has hauled in 13 catches for 132 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 66.0 receiving yards per game.
- Nyny Davis has hauled in five catches for 25 yards (12.5 per game).
- Justin Kimber has totaled 17 yards on two receptions, averaging 8.5 yards per game.
- James Smith has notched a team-leading 2.5 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and six tackles.
- Michael Batton has racked up 13 tackles and 0.5 sacks to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Austin Goffney has a team-high one interception and has tacked on six tackles and one pass defended in two games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!