NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: Toledo, Ohio
- Venue: The Glass Bowl
|Toledo||-7.5 (-103)||O 58.5 (-111)||-277|
|San Jose State||+7.5 (-119)||U 58.5 (-114)||+218|
The Toledo Rockets (1-1) are favored by 7.5 points versus the San Jose State Spartans (1-2) on September 16, 2023, starting at 7:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN+. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 58.5.
The Rockets defeated the Texas Southern Tigers 71-3 in their last game. Their last time out, the Spartans won 59-3 over the Cal Poly Mustangs.
We’ve collected all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Toledo vs. San Jose State Key Stats
- Toledo has averaged 15.8 more points scored this season (49.5) than San Jose State has allowed (33.7).
- San Jose State is 1-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 49.5 points.
- San Jose State scores 18.2 more points per game (34.7) than Toledo allows (16.5).
- When San Jose State puts up more than 16.5 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- This year Toledo is 0-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it holds opponents to less than 34.7 points.
Here are some more important numbers from this season:
|Toledo||San Jose State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||482.5 (31)||382.3 (10)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||306 (44)||381 (125)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||182 (50)||173.7 (55)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||300.5 (27)||208.7 (89)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||1 (10)||1 (10)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||3 (44)||3 (44)|
Toledo vs. San Jose State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 84.2 points per game, 25.7 points more than the total of 58.5 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 8.3 fewer points than the 50.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2023.
- San Jose State has not won against the spread this season in one opportunities.
- San Jose State has not covered the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
|San Jose State||0-1-0||1-0-0||0-0||0-1|
Toledo Statistical Leaders
- This year DeQuan Finn has compiled 462 passing yards (231 yards per game) while completing 67.9% of his passes, with five touchdowns and one interception. He also has 82 rushing yards on 24 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 41 yards per game.
- Jacquez Stuart has racked up a team-best 119 yards (59.5 per game) and tallied one touchdown.
- Junior Vandeross III has nine catches (on 16 targets) and leads the team with 106 receiving yards (53 per game).
- Jerjuan Newton has been targeted 11 times and contributed with 106 yards (on eight catches) plus two touchdowns.
- CC Ezirim is averaging 39.5 yards per game, racking up three receptions (four targets) for 79 yards.
- This season Terrance Taylor leads the team with 2.5 sacks and has added three TFL and seven tackles.
- Dallas Gant’s nine tackles make him the team’s leading tackler.
- Nate Bauer has a team-high one interception and has tacked on eight tackles and one pass defended in two games this season.
San Jose State Statistical Leaders
- Chevan Cordeiro has 546 passing yards (182 per game) with a 59.3% completion percentage (54-for-91), throwing for five touchdowns. He also has 100 rushing yards on 22 carries and one touchdown.
- Quali Conley has rushed for a team-high 202 yards on 29 carries (67.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- Kairee Robinson has 152 yards on 25 carries (50.7 yards per game), with three rushing touchdowns.
- This season Nick Nash has 14 receptions and leads the team with 117 yards (39 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Charles Ross’ stat line this year reveals nine catches for 109 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 36.3 receiving yards per game.
- Sam Olson has totaled 91 yards on eight receptions with one touchdown, averaging 30.3 yards per game.
- Tre Smith has registered a team-leading 2.5 sacks, while adding two TFL and 13 tackles.
- Bryun Parham has racked up 17 tackles and 0.5 sacks to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Chase Williams has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding 13 tackles and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!