NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: San Diego, California
- Venue: Snapdragon Stadium
|UCLA||-13.5 (-109)||O 49.5 (-107)||-526|
|San Diego State||+13.5 (-111)||U 49.5 (-117)||+377|
The UCLA Bruins (1-0) are favored by 13.5 points versus the San Diego State Aztecs (2-0) on September 9, 2023, starting at 7:30 PM ET, airing on CBS. The over/under for this one is set at 49.5 points.
The Bruins head into this matchup following a 27-13 win over the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers in their last game. The Aztecs’ last game was a 36-28 win over the Idaho State Bengals.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
UCLA vs. San Diego State Key Stats
- UCLA has scored 27.0 points per game this season, 6.5 more than San Diego State has given up.
- This year San Diego State averages 15.0 more points per game (28.0) than UCLA surrenders (13.0).
- When San Diego State scores more than 13.0 points, it is against the spread and overall.
Here are a few more need-to-know stats from this season:
|UCLA||San Diego State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||417.0 (68)||349.0 (10)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||345.0 (66)||361.5 (126)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||153.0 (63)||223.5 (26)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||264.0 (54)||125.5 (119)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||3 (107)||4 (124)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||3 (7)||6 (1)|
UCLA vs. San Diego State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- UCLA and San Diego State combined to average 11.2 more points per game a season ago than the over/under of 49.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 49.5 points per game last season, which equals the over/under in this matchup.
- UCLA compiled a 6-7-0 ATS record last year.
- San Diego State compiled a 5-8-0 ATS record last year.
- UCLA was 3-3 ATS last season when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- San Diego State did not cover the spread when an underdog by 13.5 points or more last season (in one opportunity).
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
|San Diego State||5-8-0||6-7-0||5-2||2-4|
UCLA Statistical Leaders
- This year Dante Moore has 143 passing yards (143.0 yards per game) while going 7-for-12 (58.3%) and connecting on two touchdowns with one interception.
- TJ Harden has run for a team-high 76 yards (76.0 YPG).
- Carson Steele has 76 rushing yards on 13 attempts. He also has four catches for 20 yards and one score.
- J.Michael Sturdivant has been targeted 10 times and has five catches, leading his team with 136 yards (136.0 ypg) while also scoring one touchdown.
- Kyle Ford has also chipped in with 39 yards, on two catches. He puts up 39.0 receiving yards per game.
- Logan Loya has 37 receiving yards on three receptions (three targets), averaging 37.0 yards per game.
- Laiatu Latu has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 2.0 TFL and four tackles.
- This season Darius Muasau has racked up nine tackles and 1.0 TFL, leading his team in tackles.
- John Humphrey has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding one pass defended.
San Diego State Statistical Leaders
- Jalen Mayden has thrown for 251 yards while completing 65.2% of his passes, with two touchdowns and zero interceptions (125.5 yards per game). He also has 18 carries for 156 yards and two touchdowns.
- Jaylon Armstead has run for 136 yards on 18 carries (68.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- This season Mekhi Shaw has five receptions and leads the team with 74 yards (37.0 per game).
- Mark Redman’s stat line this year reveals six catches for 69 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 34.5 receiving yards per game.
- Martin Blake has 40 receiving yards on three receptions (three targets).
- Garret Fountain has collected a team-leading 1.0 sack, while adding 1.0 TFL and five tackles.
- Cody Moon has collected 14 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one sack, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Cedarious Barfield has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on seven tackles and three passes defended in two games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!