NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Time: 8:49 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Houston, Texas
- Venue: NRG Stadium
- Line: UConn -5.5
- Point Total: 149.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UConn -243, Miami (FL) +202
|UConn||-5.5 (-109)||O 149.5 (-109)||-243|
|Miami (FL)||+5.5 (-109)||U 149.5 (-109)||+202|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on UConn vs. Miami (FL), or any game, and get $50 in free bets!|
|View More Odds —>|
The UConn Huskies (29-8) and Miami Hurricanes (29-7) meet in the Final Four of the NCAA Tournament on Saturday with a chance to play in the championship game on the line. The game starts at 8:49 PM (airing on CBS).
UConn vs. Miami (FL) Key Stats
- This season, UConn’s games have gone over 149.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, seven (out of 14) times.
- The Hurricanes have played in seven games this year (53.8% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 149.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 158.4 points per game, 8.9 more points than the total of 149.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 136.3 points per game, 13.2 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The Huskies’ average point total in matchups this year is 143.2, 6.3 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Miami (FL) this year is two points higher than this game’s over/under.
UConn vs. Miami (FL) Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- UConn has entered the game as favorites 14 times this season and won 11, or 78.6%, of those games.
- UConn has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-6-0).
- In games it has played as 5.5-point favorites or more, UConn has an ATS record of 5-5.
- This season, UConn’s games have hit the over eight times out of 13 chances.
- Miami (FL) has been an underdog in five games this season and has come away with the win three times (60%) in those contests.
- Miami (FL) has covered the spread seven times this year (7-6-0).
- In games it has played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, Miami (FL) has a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, six of Miami (FL)’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
UConn Key Players
- Adama Sanogo posts 17.1 points and 7.5 rebounds per contest — both team highs. He is also averaging 1.3 assists, shooting 60.2% from the field.
- Jordan Hawkins posts 16.3 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Tristen Newton puts up 9.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game, shooting 37.5% from the floor and 36.8% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Andre Jackson puts up a team-leading 4.7 assists per contest. He is also averaging 6.8 points and 6.4 rebounds, shooting 42.7% from the field.
- Alex Karaban puts up 9.5 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, shooting 48.5% from the floor and 40.6% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game.
Miami (FL) Key Players
- Norchad Omier leads the Hurricanes in rebounding (10.1 per game), and averages 13.3 points and 1.3 assists. He also delivers 1.1 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- The Hurricanes receive 15.4 points, 6.1 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game from Jordan Miller.
- Nijel Pack gets the Hurricanes 13.8 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest. He also posts 1 steal and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Wooga Poplar is posting 8.7 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest, making 48.3% of his shots from the floor and 39% from 3-point range, with 1.1 treys per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!