NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
In a battle of two conference rivals, the No. 6 USC Trojans (2-0) will play the Stanford Cardinal (1-0). The Trojans are heavy favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -29.5).
The Trojans head into the matchup after winning 66-14 over the Nevada Wolf Pack in their last outing on September 2. Their last time out, the Cardinal took down the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors 37-24.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
USC vs. Stanford Key Stats
- USC has put an average of 61 points per game on the board this season, 37 more than the 24 Stanford has surrendered.
- When it exceeds what Stanford gives up this season (24 points per game), USC is 2-0 and 1-0 against the spread.
- Stanford scores 16 more points per game (37) than USC allows (21).
- When USC allows opponents to put up less than 37 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
Below are a few more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||584.5 (1)||406 (74)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||378 (128)||350 (68)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||187.5 (46)||158 (61)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||397 (10)||248 (60)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||1 (39)||0 (1)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||1 (50)||0 (97)|
USC vs. Stanford Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- USC compiled an 8-6-0 ATS record last year.
- Stanford had a record of just 2-10-0 against the spread last year.
- USC won each of its two games last season when playing as at least 29.5-point favorites.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
USC Statistical Leaders
- Caleb Williams has put up 597 passing yards (298.5 YPG) with a 73.5% completion percentage (36-for-49) while registering nine touchdowns. He also has 40 yards on the ground via 11 attempts.
- MarShawn Lloyd has racked up a team-best 118 rushing yards (59 per game) and one touchdown. He has added three receptions for 71 yards .
- So far this season Quinten Joyner has run for 99 yards (49.5 per game), with one touchdown.
- Tahj Washington has five catches (on five targets) and leads the team with 160 receiving yards (80 per game) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- Duce Robinson has four catches for 115 yards (57.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Mario Williams is averaging 46 yards per game, with six catches for 92 yards.
- This season Solomon Byrd leads the team with 1.5 sacks and has added four tackles.
- Jaylin Smith’s 13 tackles and two TFL mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
Stanford Statistical Leaders
- Ashton Daniels has thrown for 248 yards while completing 69.4% of his passes, with two touchdowns and zero interceptions (248 yards per game). He also has 11 carries for 42 yards.
- Casey Filkins has run for a team-leading 67 yards on six attempts (67 yards per game).
- Benjamin Yurosek has been targeted 11 times and has nine catches, leading his team with 138 yards (138 per game) while hauling in one touchdown.
- John Humphreys has been targeted four times, and added 29 yards (on three catches) and one touchdown.
- Elic Ayomanor has caught three passes on four targets for 27 yards, averaging 27 yards per game.
- David Bailey has three sacks to lead the team, and has also added four TFL and five tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Alaka’i Gilman has racked up eight tackles and leads the team in tackles.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!